Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

encore viewer vs encore pro
i've used sleepyhead all along but couldn't load encore on that laptop with the card reader. today i bought a card reader and loaded encore viewer on my laptop. i generally like what i see. my question to those who have used viewer and pro is, what does pro have more than viewer that would make it worth loading? thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-16-2012, 05:11 PM)greatunclebill Wrote: i've used sleepyhead all along but couldn't load encore on that laptop with the card reader. today i bought a card reader and loaded encore viewer on my laptop. i generally like what i see. my question to those who have used viewer and pro is, what does pro have more than viewer that would make it worth loading? thanks.
I don,t use either but may be this link might help
http://encore.respironics.com/

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-16-2012, 05:28 PM)zonk Wrote:
(03-16-2012, 05:11 PM)greatunclebill Wrote: i've used sleepyhead all along but couldn't load encore on that laptop with the card reader. today i bought a card reader and loaded encore viewer on my laptop. i generally like what i see. my question to those who have used viewer and pro is, what does pro have more than viewer that would make it worth loading? thanks.
I don,t use either but may be this link might help
http://encore.respironics.com/

thank you for that. it says it all.

viewer is for me and pro is for my provider and dme so they can enter all of their patients data to be able to track trends across their population any way they want it. it also allows them to get reports out to show who they can cold call about a new mask, etc.

looks like i don't need to fool with pro.

Post Reply Post Reply

As I understand it, the EncorePro is Physician oriented so that they can tract patient info. Much more detailed info that most lay people would not need or use.
Encore Reviewer is for patient self tracking information. Very simular to SleepyHead.
Yesterday is history; Tomorrow is a mystery; Today is a gift; Thats why its called "The Present".
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-16-2012, 06:24 PM)JudgeMental Wrote: As I understand it, the EncorePro is Physician oriented so that they can tract patient info. Much more detailed info that most lay people would not need or use.
Encore Reviewer is for patient self tracking information. Very simular to SleepyHead.

exactly the way i read it.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Encore Pro Software boatman 28 26,039 03-22-2017, 03:12 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Encore Pro 2 and Bipap AutoSV ecojedi 4 215 02-22-2017, 07:57 PM
Last Post: ecojedi
  [CPAP] CPAP Viewer for Android wiselyloh 15 2,163 07-26-2016, 04:58 AM
Last Post: DruiD
  Encore Pro Shows Cheynes Stokes Respiration in wave form Hmm888 11 1,917 05-06-2016, 05:32 AM
Last Post: pupcamper
  Sample Detail Data for Encore Pro 2 thasan26 4 675 05-03-2016, 03:32 PM
Last Post: palerider
Ohmy Encore Basic 2.2.2.0 graeme 16 6,285 11-02-2015, 12:10 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  PLEASE HELP!!!! CAN'T GET ENCORE BASIC FILES TO EXTRACT AFTER DOWNLOAD lsteele75 16 4,311 05-02-2015, 10:13 AM
Last Post: Beans