Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

encore viewer vs encore pro
encore viewer vs encore pro
i've used sleepyhead all along but couldn't load encore on that laptop with the card reader. today i bought a card reader and loaded encore viewer on my laptop. i generally like what i see. my question to those who have used viewer and pro is, what does pro have more than viewer that would make it worth loading? thanks.
First Diagnosed July 1990

MSgt (E-7) USAF (Medic)
Retired 1968-1990
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: encore viewer vs encore pro
(03-16-2012, 05:11 PM)greatunclebill Wrote: i've used sleepyhead all along but couldn't load encore on that laptop with the card reader. today i bought a card reader and loaded encore viewer on my laptop. i generally like what i see. my question to those who have used viewer and pro is, what does pro have more than viewer that would make it worth loading? thanks.
I don,t use either but may be this link might help
http://encore.respironics.com/

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-16-2012, 05:28 PM)zonk Wrote:
(03-16-2012, 05:11 PM)greatunclebill Wrote: i've used sleepyhead all along but couldn't load encore on that laptop with the card reader. today i bought a card reader and loaded encore viewer on my laptop. i generally like what i see. my question to those who have used viewer and pro is, what does pro have more than viewer that would make it worth loading? thanks.
I don,t use either but may be this link might help
http://encore.respironics.com/

thank you for that. it says it all.

viewer is for me and pro is for my provider and dme so they can enter all of their patients data to be able to track trends across their population any way they want it. it also allows them to get reports out to show who they can cold call about a new mask, etc.

looks like i don't need to fool with pro.

MSgt (E-7) USAF (Medic)
Retired 1968-1990
Post Reply Post Reply
As I understand it, the EncorePro is Physician oriented so that they can tract patient info. Much more detailed info that most lay people would not need or use.
Encore Reviewer is for patient self tracking information. Very simular to SleepyHead.
Yesterday is history; Tomorrow is a mystery; Today is a gift; Thats why its called "The Present".  
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-16-2012, 06:24 PM)JudgeMental Wrote: As I understand it, the EncorePro is Physician oriented so that they can tract patient info. Much more detailed info that most lay people would not need or use.
Encore Reviewer is for patient self tracking information. Very simular to SleepyHead.

exactly the way i read it.

MSgt (E-7) USAF (Medic)
Retired 1968-1990
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question [Equipment] Looking for OLD Encore Pro 1.8 kschang 1 826 02-04-2020, 02:25 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Encore basic download stats Chalkie 2 1,430 04-23-2019, 10:23 AM
Last Post: Sleepbreathing
  Encore Basic v Encore Pro Chalkie 13 3,323 01-23-2019, 03:26 AM
Last Post: Chalkie
  System requirements for Encore Pro Chalkie 4 1,518 06-25-2018, 12:00 PM
Last Post: Chalkie
  Encore Pro 2.21a Paul Sarmidi 2 2,019 12-22-2017, 09:41 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
Ohmy Encore Basic 2.2.2.0 graeme 19 10,356 11-27-2017, 09:48 AM
Last Post: skiace
  Encore Viewer and Basic: only four days of details? mhorowit 4 1,967 11-04-2017, 07:35 AM
Last Post: trish6hundred

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.