Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

FAA compliance report.
FAA compliance report.
Hi all,

I was recently diagnosed with sleep apnea which was surprising given my age and fitness but after a week of usage I am feeling much better. I am an airline pilot and I need to show compliance higher than the standard DOT requirements. I have to show six hours of usage per sleep session, at least 75% of the time. 

I am using two machines at the moment. The mini air and the Resmed air sense 10 which will stay at home. The mini air reports are no problem. The air sense 10 I bought from a friend so I need to figure out how to generate reports because I cannot use the app for this. I have tried to use OSCAR but the reports only show the compliance for four hours per night. I need to show six hours. 

Any advice as to how I can generate an adequate report?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: FAA compliance report.
Hi CO4545!  -  Welcome
If you go into File ⇾ Preferences ⇾ CPAP, look on the right side for General CPAP and Related Settings ⇾ Compliance Defined As.  You can increase this from the default of 4 hours to 6 hours.  The Statistics printout will now show the 6-hour threshold.

Note: Since this question deals with an OSCAR question, I have moved your thread to the Software Forum.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you! Now to find out if the FAA will accept this report.
Post Reply Post Reply
If they don't accept it, you will be relegated to ResScan. Unlike the AS11, ResScan will read the AS10's data file. . . albeit, a real PITA piece of software.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Field map Oscar report fields to MyAir fields jim62 1 159 03-06-2024, 07:38 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Oscar - past compliance is incorrect (and different to Prisma) dannahaz 8 574 02-15-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: dannahaz
  Seeking help with O2 report/OSCAR ejbpesca 26 1,478 02-01-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [BUG report] OSCAR v1.5.1 Skalou 10 1,284 12-03-2023, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  First OSCAR Report - Leak Rate jfkaess 11 1,683 11-11-2023, 05:15 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca
  how to use CPAP data to compute RDI with machine that doesn't report RERAs? TryingToGetItRight 3 629 09-29-2023, 09:35 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  User report: Löwenstein Prisma Smart Plus works very well with 1.5.0 clan 1 728 09-24-2023, 01:41 AM
Last Post: clan

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.