Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

error code
Question 
I have an E-1 code on my Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle 234. The machine runs fine for awhile, then shuts off and flashes this code. Can anyone tell me what this means, please?
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to Apneaboard. Welcome

I used my Google-fu and came up with nada.
I looked at some older threads on apneaboard, and it seems no one could answer this question.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
This might reset the machine, try unplugging from wall socket ... wait for few minutes and re-plug

Maybe water spill inside the machine while moving it, without removing the water chamber or knocked off the bedside table

In meantime, check Supplier #2 for new and used machines http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...plier-List
Here is a guide might helps choosing the right machine http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ne_Choices

Post Reply Post Reply

Hi LittleTracks,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I wonder if, at some time you might have spilled water into the machine?
Hang in there for other ideas and I hope you can get your machine problem straightened out.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  REMstar error reading SD Card tewmw 5 171 07-29-2017, 09:47 PM
Last Post: tewmw
  [CPAP] Resmed error message Karlo 6 235 07-22-2017, 07:13 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  error cause? DaveH959 3 192 07-21-2017, 10:33 PM
  DreamStation Error Prusik 2 231 07-09-2017, 03:28 PM
Idea Help me - Machine error message Mike48pride 2 364 06-17-2017, 07:58 PM
  error message Rpalmieri 6 499 06-07-2017, 09:26 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
Question AirSense 10 Mystery Error Message - Where Did It Go? Musashi50 7 358 06-05-2017, 05:13 PM
Last Post: dwd1249