Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Please Edit Your User Profile to Include Your Location
RE: Please Edit Your User Profile to Include Your Location
Sorry, but your avatar puts you firmly into the crazy section, coffee drinker or not.

My mom is/was a RN (registered nurse) and did a few years in the inpatient psych ward at a regular hospital. She had a button that said had swirls, black on white, with text also going inward that said "You are getting very sleepy". The patients loved it! She couldn't actually wear it on her uniform (this was back when they work all white and wore hats) but did put it on her jacket. Plus the sharp pin was not a good idea.
Post Reply Post Reply
It reminded me of Milos Forman movie One flew over the cuckoo nest starring Jack Nicholson and Louise Fletcher
Too-funny Dielaughing
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-10-2012, 12:04 AM)mckevin32 Wrote: Careful of over generalizing. I for one have never had a cup of coffee. Tasted it a few times and can't imagine WHAT anyone sees in the stuff...

It's pure addiction, plain and simple. We gotta have our 'fix' of caffeine...

....someone stop me..... please!!.... lots-o-coffeelots-o-coffeelots-o-coffeeShock-2Shock-2Shock-2

Yes, I do drugs and I admit it. Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Edit Profile gonzalo 5 915 03-09-2022, 03:20 PM
Last Post: gonzalo
  [CPAP] OSCAR seeting up secod profile chris mdp 7 873 07-07-2021, 11:58 AM
Last Post: chris mdp
Thumbsup [Admin Note] Please update your Profile [machine, mask, pressure] SuperSleeper 3 3,247 04-02-2021, 02:39 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  10 year CPAP user, new system and new mask and 1st time Oscar user armandxp 2 1,109 01-26-2021, 05:44 PM
Last Post: armandxp
  Updating User Profile / Heated tubing issues pmcgall64 15 2,155 11-16-2019, 09:29 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Smile [Admin Note] PLEASE UPDATE YOUR FORUM PROFILE SuperSleeper 2 1,789 05-21-2019, 09:00 AM
Last Post: Ockrocket
  How to edit my profile worthog 2 1,464 04-13-2019, 09:02 PM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.