Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

extremely tired all the time. need advice.
RE: extremely tired all the time. need advice.
If you were talking, the ENT did not stick the camera into your lungs (and I very much doubt an ENT would go that far in anyway). It would have to go past your vocal cords before it got to the lungs and then you could not talk. See Larynx in image:

http://static.commentcamarche.net/health...i-angl.png

Your lungs are not collapsing. It is the airway to your lungs that is collapsing. Not everything is fixable by cutting it up.
Post Reply Post Reply
The doc stuck the camera down to about the bottom of my neck. I can't say for sure myself. I am just going by what he said to me how far it went. All I know is I had a wire up my nose and saw the inside of my lungs on the tv. (I am very medically illiterate.)
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-11-2016, 01:13 PM)dorlow Wrote: The doc stuck the camera down to about the bottom of my neck. I can't say for sure myself. I am just going by what he said to me how far it went. All I know is I had a wire up my nose and saw the inside of my lungs on the tv. (I am very medically illiterate.)

And yet when I told you in Post #57 that it was your airway that was collapsing, not your lungs, you immediately insisted that I was wrong.

Have you made a decision yet as to whether or not you're willing to continue with CPAP therapy? And make a commitment to using your machine every time you sleep, all the time you are sleeping?

The rest of the issues you're asking about can be addressed independently of this particular choice.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
It's hard to reconcile your statements that your airway is collapsing during the day and you are finding it hard to breath while awake with your other statement that you do a lot of exercise. If you can exercise vigorously then surely you can breath just fine.

I suspect that a lot of your problem may be anxiety, and believe me I sympathize with that, having suffered from panic disorder for many years. If so you need to find a way to deal with that.

Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help... Brain fog and constantly tired pulseoximeter 4 110 7 hours ago
Last Post: pulseoximeter
Question I'm back, tired, and hopeless. But is Bilevel the answer ?? weuw 70 4,433 Yesterday, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  tired during the day kwolsen 3 94 03-17-2024, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Big Guy
  [Pressure] Advice on pressure adjustments akarifur 37 1,524 03-17-2024, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Pressure] Looking for advice about ASV settings rosebladepat 7 97 03-15-2024, 07:12 PM
Last Post: rosebladepat
  [Treatment] Looking for Advice jlacassin 0 54 03-15-2024, 03:51 PM
Last Post: jlacassin
  Help me tweak some settings. Feeling tired again! dexterloki 6 212 03-14-2024, 09:00 PM
Last Post: dexterloki

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.