Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

failing Sleepyhead 1.0.0-beta-1 database upgrade
failing Sleepyhead 1.0.0-beta-1 database upgrade
I have two profiles I use on Sleepyhead. One relates to when I using my A10 up until late Dec 15. I just tried to run this profile with the new Sleepyhead and on the database upgrade it gets to 99% complete or so then crashes. I have replicated this many times without avail. Has anyone experienced this and any suggestions?

thanks
Dafod
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: failing Sleepyhead 1.0.0-beta-1 database upgrade
Yes, mine crashes. I haven't tried to upgrade again to post a more detailed explanation of the steps involved (not that I recall much happening once I respond ok to continue)
Post Reply Post Reply
Create a new user and import the data. Since you have a PRS1 machine, it should import many months worth of data.

For future use, make image copies of your SD card data. There's info in the Useful Links in my signature line at the bottom of this post.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks archangel. I hadn't thought of bringing in the data again in another way.

Ok. So let's say I have the Datalog files (which I do) as its all my A10 data - is it possible to append these to an existing Resmed Settings folder or will the Settings folder somehow throw it off?

I have a few differently dated Settings folders but I wonder if I can combine all the relevant days in one DATALOG and then import on another SD. I couldn't see anything on your Useful Links that might have addressed this but could have easily missed it.

Also, can I just import them under one profile (my existing)?
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-18-2016, 04:25 PM)archangle Wrote: Create a new user and import the data.

Tried that, but still crashes. Starts the import and dies.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Data Files in an upgrade AlanR 2 86 03-10-2024, 06:45 PM
Last Post: AlanR
  AirSense 10 LTE upgrade SGKent 5 649 01-07-2024, 11:52 PM
Last Post: SGKent
Sad Upgrade check not working [fixed in OSCAR 1.5.1] clan 1 596 09-23-2023, 01:32 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  OSCAR Upgrade--Thanks! DaveL 2 696 12-01-2021, 02:50 PM
Last Post: DaveL
  Upgrade [firmware] issues with Dreamstation Go heavydpj 2 1,331 11-26-2021, 02:11 AM
Last Post: zellem
  Oscar Beta Download - Popup Message u4ea 20 2,834 09-06-2021, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Hard Crash on import - OS X Catalina beta Patriceg 6 1,304 08-30-2021, 11:05 AM
Last Post: sawinglogz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.