Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

fed up
RE: fed up
(11-14-2015, 01:19 PM)shadowfx78 Wrote: well on another forum i got to for sleep apnea someone just gave me a mess load of info on major leaks and according to what im seeing in Sleepyhead my "Large Leaks" arent really that bad. I havent been getting mr frowny face all that often so maybe im just over reacting. I am thinking of trying out the sleepweaver mask i was just watching the videos on it at Supplier #1

But if it annoys you and keeps you awake it will hurt your PAP therapy and it should be dealt with. Comfort is more than just numbers. We are all different and what works for others might not work for you.
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: fed up
OK I did some experiments and figured out I had the mask to tight. I wish I had marked how it was when I got sized. I have it now where it bounces when I breath but feel absolutely no leaks. So after that I added my new padacheek liner so now no problems with leaks
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.