Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Do women breathe differently?
RE: Do women breathe differently?
Becker,
I found the Autoset mode and set my machine to it, but did not find a Response setting with the option for Soft. I fear my machine is too old to have the Soft setting. Does anyone else have suggestions where to look? 
Thank you.
TiredOne
Post Reply Post Reply
I just checked my Autoset 10 for Her, 6 months old, and no "Soft" setting either.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just re-checked the menus in my A10 For Her.  In the Clinical Menu/Settings:  under Mode options are: CPAP, Autoset, Autoset For Her.  If Mode is set to Autoset, the 1st item under Comfort is Response, with options Standard or Soft.  The Response setting only appears if Mode is set to Autoset.

Hope this helps.
A.Becker
PAPing in NE Ohio, with a pack of Cairn terriers
Post Reply Post Reply
I checked again. I set my A10 to Autoset and the first item under Comfort is Ramp Time. No Response setting appears at all. Guess this is a question for ResMed. Based on your results, I would like to try the Soft setting. Thank you, Becker, for checking again.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the instructions, becker44a--I found the soft setting. I'm going to stick with the For Her setting, but did want to know if my machine had it.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  N20 mask: waking up unable to breathe acordeon 1 264 02-05-2024, 07:54 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Feeling like I cannot breathe vgrando 108 8,791 12-30-2023, 09:25 PM
Last Post: vgrando
  Breathe Right Strips and Central Apneas TiredTom111 10 1,174 12-26-2023, 10:49 PM
Last Post: punkrockcholo
  Woke up with a stuffy nose for the last two nights,couldnt breathe.Suggestions? vrapche031 8 2,025 10-06-2023, 03:12 PM
Last Post: JoeP
  Source for anataomy illustration of how we breathe nose only for CPAP? Stom 0 300 09-08-2023, 09:42 PM
Last Post: Stom
  Just got my machine - can’t breathe - any suggestions? tigress35 5 991 08-14-2023, 09:12 PM
Last Post: tigress35
  Waking up and unable to breathe easily stefanwlb 4 823 07-14-2023, 07:58 PM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.