Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

feeling dizzy from cpap
RE: feeling dizzy from cpap
Actually, this will likely be a very important discovery for you. Besides getting into a filter discussion and all that, having mold in the room could have a negative impact on your breathing. A plus IMO is running the air purifier; I run one in the bedroom 24/7. Hope it helps.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-13-2018, 04:31 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: Actually, this will likely be a very important discovery for you. Besides getting into a filter discussion and all that, having mold in the room could have a negative impact on your breathing. A plus IMO is running the air purifier; I run one in the bedroom 24/7. Hope it helps.

i hope so too!  i was surprised how much of a difference it could make.  im slowly feeling better overall.  i used to always have supertight muscles, especially first thing in the morning, thats been reduced alot.  also can concentrate better.  i found it very difficult to accomplish mentally challenging tasks after i started using cpap, my brain was in a fog.

im very thankful for this board and your guys help!
Post Reply Post Reply
You're welcome. Hoping your positive progress continues.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
airfit p10 nasal pillows just arrived, im trying them now, theyre much better. i like how they keep my nostrils open. i always felt like i was battling the cushions a bit before, these feel much smoother.
Post Reply Post Reply
Glad you're continuing to find positive progress.
Post Reply Post Reply
Have you had your ears checked for water inside of your eardrum?  I had my machine humidity level increased to 6 and that resulted in water in my ears and caused my virtigo. I changed back down to 3 and the virtigo resolved.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help me tweak some settings. Feeling tired again! dexterloki 6 254 03-14-2024, 09:00 PM
Last Post: dexterloki
  [Equipment] Not feeling rested/high flow limit on loaner CPAP LazerStallion 5 321 02-25-2024, 05:41 AM
Last Post: LazerStallion
Gross [Treatment] Waking up frequently and not feeling rested snoor 3 302 02-21-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: snoor
  [CPAP] Started to feel good, then woke up feeling HORRIBLE TiredDude 4 806 02-15-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: TiredDude
  [Treatment] 40+ AHI WITH cpap, feeling hopeless Bobblan 10 544 01-24-2024, 10:04 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
Sad [Pressure] Still feeling frustrated/confused after years... Mossify 12 1,084 01-22-2024, 02:43 AM
Last Post: Mossify
  Help understanding OSCAR Data - Feeling Tired all day (not sleepy) elsanti1976 9 559 01-21-2024, 04:23 PM
Last Post: elsanti1976

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.