Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

feeling dizzy from cpap
Actually, this will likely be a very important discovery for you. Besides getting into a filter discussion and all that, having mold in the room could have a negative impact on your breathing. A plus IMO is running the air purifier; I run one in the bedroom 24/7. Hope it helps.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-13-2018, 04:31 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: Actually, this will likely be a very important discovery for you. Besides getting into a filter discussion and all that, having mold in the room could have a negative impact on your breathing. A plus IMO is running the air purifier; I run one in the bedroom 24/7. Hope it helps.

i hope so too!  i was surprised how much of a difference it could make.  im slowly feeling better overall.  i used to always have supertight muscles, especially first thing in the morning, thats been reduced alot.  also can concentrate better.  i found it very difficult to accomplish mentally challenging tasks after i started using cpap, my brain was in a fog.

im very thankful for this board and your guys help!
Post Reply Post Reply
You're welcome. Hoping your positive progress continues.
Post Reply Post Reply

airfit p10 nasal pillows just arrived, im trying them now, theyre much better. i like how they keep my nostrils open. i always felt like i was battling the cushions a bit before, these feel much smoother.
Post Reply Post Reply
Glad you're continuing to find positive progress.
Dave

Even a 1,000 mile trip requires a first step. My recommended first steps are getting good shoes and 2 cups o coffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Waking up, feeling unable to breathe with mask on darklazer32 12 576 12-24-2017, 08:42 AM
Last Post: bspengler
  Eight weeks in and not feeling rested SWsabre 30 1,435 10-09-2017, 02:54 AM
Last Post: Pineyk
  Less AHI with nasal mask, but feeling more fresh with full face mask que0x 5 292 09-10-2017, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Gary1of2
  Feeling exhausted chunchon 33 1,555 06-16-2017, 07:35 AM
Last Post: chunchon
  Feeling Worse Rowdy1 1 357 05-20-2017, 10:05 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Feeling Worse Rowdy1 4 431 05-18-2017, 08:51 AM
Last Post: kwhenrykerr
  [Treatment] Feeling noBetter Willky 3 417 05-09-2017, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Liferider65