Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

feeling like not getting enough air
(07-14-2016, 04:37 PM)RedSkip Wrote: I'm fairly new, so it may not be the proper advice. But i turned off my autoramp feature and bumped my starting pressure from 4 to 6 cm H20 from the start.

I had the same feeling, but it was immediate, perhaps this doesn't pertain to your circumstance.

Skip

This me exactly. And I have not tried all of the solutions yet. I too turned off the ramp feature upped the min pressure. Both helped. I have periods when my pressure would rise without good explanation. Sure, probably flow limitations, but where did the flow limitations come from. Water in the vent makes sense to me. It would explain a lot of my issues.

Today the mask will get a good "scrubbing", not my usual "rinse". Also the humidity will drop 1 level.

Thanks for the post and solutions.
Dont-know  I am an accountant so any advice given here is not medical. If I give any financial advice, you can take it to the bank. However, you will have a hard time cashing it in. Okay
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-15-2016, 06:17 AM)RedSkip Wrote: 28 Day Stint - Oilfield?

Yes mate I assume you know the drill 28 days of eat, sleep, work groundhog day.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks again everyone. I now see that this is not just me and there are several other threads regarding this. When I get home I might try to modify the mesh with a heated pin. I don't want to stuff it up while I am miles (or kilometres as the real world uses) away from any replacement masks. Dropping the humidity has certainly helped for now.

GroverThanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Oh, that will be a very interesting experiment. I hope you'll let us know how it turns out. Grin

I must be a pessimist, because when I read that you are thinking of doing that, my first thoughts were "it will probably start making a high-pitched whistling sound" and "what will that do to the detectable leaks calculation"?

Edit: I was just looking at another thread about the P10 mask where people are punching holes in the mesh right and left with no reported ill effects. I'm guessing you've read that thread, too.

(07-16-2016, 04:15 PM)Grover64 Wrote: Thanks again everyone. I now see that this is not just me and there are several other threads regarding this. When I get home I might try to modify the mesh with a heated pin. I don't want to stuff it up while I am miles (or kilometres as the real world uses) away from any replacement masks. Dropping the humidity has certainly helped for now.

GroverThanks

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-16-2016, 04:15 PM)Grover64 Wrote: Thanks again everyone. I now see that this is not just me and there are several other threads regarding this. When I get home I might try to modify the mesh with a heated pin. I don't want to stuff it up while I am miles (or kilometres as the real world uses) away from any replacement masks. Dropping the humidity has certainly helped for now.

GroverThanks

Do you have your humidifier set on auto? It will control your humidity level better than manual which helps keep rain out down.

I haven't found it necessary to modify my P10. I stopped condensation on my mask by setting my humidifier to auto, the level to a medium level (3 out of 5) and keeping my room temperature 68 degrees F (20 degrees C) or above. YMMV.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeling exhausted chunchon 33 810 06-16-2017, 07:35 AM
Last Post: chunchon
  Feeling Worse Rowdy1 1 136 05-20-2017, 10:05 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Feeling Worse Rowdy1 4 200 05-18-2017, 08:51 AM
Last Post: kwhenrykerr
  [Treatment] Feeling noBetter Willky 3 211 05-09-2017, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Liferider65
  Feeling like I have to work hard to breathe speed3914 15 574 05-08-2017, 04:07 PM
Last Post: BadGoodDeb
  Question for those who had MMA Surgery - Feeling Hopeless voiddweller 21 1,488 04-26-2017, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Steverino
  Night and Day, physically great but feeling odd edfoxuk 6 334 04-11-2017, 02:44 AM
Last Post: kwhenrykerr