Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepMaster Viewer
Wink 
SleepMaster Viewer
I got Sleep Master working with my Dreamstation, downloads data and I can view in Sleepyhead. BUT, I can not get the Sleepmaster Viewer to work. If I click on it in Sleepmaster, nothing happens. If I go to the Sleepmaster java directory, and click on the viewer.jar file I get a "A JNI error has occurred." I can click on the Sleepmaster.jar file and it comes up fine, but the viewer throws an error. Not a big deal, as I can use Sleepyhead, but just OCD enough so would like everything working.Unsure
Old man, new machine. Better sleep! Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepMaster Viewer
I answered your post about this in the other thread as well.

I had the same problem too. I just gave up since I'm using SleepyHead.

Also Jack_Russell_Fan, the author of Sleep Master, needs sample data for development and testing. Please see this post:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...evelopment
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepMaster Viewer
Well, got the viwer working by reinstalling Sleep Master. Only thing is, it only shows the first ~2 minutes of data for every day it has downloaded. Data shows fine in Sleepyhead. Also shows AHI of 455 (!!) where Sleepyhead shows .46.
Old man, new machine. Better sleep! Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SleepMaster Link? [developer passed away - see post #3] Dog Slobber 10 1,247 10-26-2021, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  SleepMaster AdoptopenJDK 11.0.9.1+1 problem todivefor 2 618 11-21-2020, 12:45 PM
Last Post: todivefor
  Sleep Master Data Viewer Issue jrdnduvall 21 5,182 04-07-2018, 12:39 PM
Last Post: Sheepish
  Can I still get Encore Viewer software to work? Windows 10... ValGal333 11 6,486 11-23-2017, 08:05 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  FlashPAP / SleepMaster FancyPants 10 3,376 06-19-2017, 08:10 AM
Last Post: jsielke
Question DreamStation/SleepMaster data download CurtRug 11 3,662 05-15-2017, 11:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question Sleepmaster - No Detail data for this day Effers 11 2,520 04-04-2017, 05:46 PM
Last Post: dslalex

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.