Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

filter material or good filters? Where?
filter material or good filters? Where?
I ordered my replacement stuff from the cpap people and I got these lame see through filters for the air intake. The ones I had before were great, you couldn't see through them and we have a dusty house with cats. I know these new filters won't filter out the crap in our air here in the house. any suggestions?
Thanks everyone.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: filter material or good filters? Where?
You could check supplier 1 or 18. I'm sure they'll have the filter you need. As far as I know the filters aren't interchangeable.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-28-2015, 11:01 PM)truetopath Wrote: You could check supplier 1 or 18. I'm sure they'll have the filter you need. As far as I know the filters aren't interchangeable.

I corrected my post, it's an s9. Apap.

Post Reply Post Reply
I think what I need is the hypoallergenic filter, these other ones they sent are cheap see through POS.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have the s9 autoset, and my filters are not see through. If you have the a10 now you can check the suppliers I listed above and you should be able to get the real filters.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-28-2015, 11:11 PM)truetopath Wrote: I have the s9 autoset, and my filters are not see through. If you have the a10 now you can check the suppliers I listed above and you should be able to get the real filters.

I'm not seeing any suppliers listed above. all I see are 1 or 18?

Post Reply Post Reply
At the top of the page is a tab named supplier list, check out number 1 and 18 on that list. We can't write website names on here.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-28-2015, 11:57 PM)truetopath Wrote: At the top of the page is a tab named supplier list, check out number 1 and 18 on that list. We can't write website names on here.

thank you!
Post Reply Post Reply
No problem, good luck to you!
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-28-2015, 11:10 PM)sddarkman619 Wrote: I think what I need is the hypoallergenic filter, these other ones they sent are cheap see through POS.

They send you the generic ones, make sure you order ReesMed S9 air filters (made by ResMed), the description can be confusing.
Both S9 and AirSense 10 uses the same filters. Hypoallergenic filters might catch finer particulars but the standard air filers are good all rounder

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Idea [CPAP] New to CPAP, Good So Far! TWINDAWN 2 68 Yesterday, 04:30 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Resmed AS10 vs AS11. Are hoses/filters interchangable? plpauly 2 85 03-26-2024, 08:30 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Need help to find a good Luna G3 pressure. johnathanb76 13 196 03-22-2024, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Equipment] Should I turn on the AB Filter option on my AirSense 10 AutoSet for these filters? cLoo 10 834 03-22-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Filter types vs. original for AirSense 10 fotjon 3 116 03-21-2024, 12:57 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Good AHI but Low Tidal Volume and Minute Ventilation erolalper 1 146 03-15-2024, 07:57 AM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  25 years of cpap, and still not working good Johan van der veen 2 175 03-08-2024, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Johan van der veen

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.