Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

fischer & paykel hc221
fischer & paykel hc221
anyone have a manual for this machine they would be willing to share
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: fischer & paykel hc221
Hi richyrich,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
The manual for SleepStyle 200 Auto series is available by email (section three), get this one and let us know if cover your HC221
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

Post Reply Post Reply
Hello there,
It seems I'm dredging up an old thread, but the comments here say to 'email for the manual' yet on the list of manuals this model isn't listed.

So it says there to join the forum and ask.  (kinda circular, so I MUST be missing something.)  Apologies all around, and in advance!

The model of the machine in front of me here is "HC221LE" written on the front, below the humidifier.  It also says "Ambient Tracking Plus" to the right of that.  But on the bottom label it says "HC221JHU".

I'm simply wanting to reduce the pressure here from 13 to 11.  Thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Nailer! - Welcome

I found this listing in the manual list, Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle 200 Auto (for 200 series Autos, including HC254). Does this one not meet your needs?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
That would be hard for me to say, truly, because I simply don't know.

There are no words on my machine that say 'auto' and if my model is a "HC221" and is covered by the "200 Series" then I'm more than willing to give-it-a-go.

I just don't personally know if it applies.

Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
Since the manual is FREE and PROMPT, why not get it and work through to see if it applies to your machine?
Post Reply Post Reply
Maybe I'm not coming across due to poor translation on my part, or something. I have not said 'no' in any way. I have only said "I don't know".

I'm game for trying, for sure. Thanks. "Yes".
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm more than willing to try it, if this (referred above) is the manual to use.
To whom, how, or where to I ask for such? Please.
Post Reply Post Reply
Look at the black banner at the top of every page.  You will see the link to CPAP Setup Manuals.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fisher and Paykel Solo Columbiabill 29 3,943 03-15-2024, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Vako
  [News] Fisher and Paykel Evora Full SarcasticDave94 155 16,611 03-06-2024, 09:03 AM
Last Post: SheShells23
  Velcro Issues - Fisher and Paykel Vitera cmpman1974 6 707 08-03-2023, 05:57 PM
Last Post: car54
  [CPAP] seeking OLD clinician manual - Fisher & Paykel HC211 hamiltzp 0 381 07-28-2023, 03:03 PM
Last Post: hamiltzp
  Stats from old Fisher & Paykel HC234? Marty McSly 3 657 12-19-2022, 08:28 PM
Last Post: Marty McSly
  [CPAP] What does this mean on my Fisher Paykel icon+ annoyed 1 615 11-01-2022, 12:01 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  [Equipment] Fisher & Paykel Oracle 452 Oral CPAP Mask for BPAP kakadyi 3 750 09-16-2022, 05:23 AM
Last Post: kakadyi

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.