Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead question
Sleepyhead question
I switched from an AHI display to a RDI display and on the RDI graph it states that "Plots Disabled".
Every thing looks correct in my preferences.
Does anyone have a solution for this?

Thanks, Brad
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead question
G'day Brad

At the bottom right of the screen are two buttons labelled "Graphs" and "Flags". Click on Graphs to toggle between graphs off and on. (Note - I'm using v0.9.8-1 The wording may be slightly different on different releases).
Post Reply Post Reply
No that did not do it. This happens on the daily page and all the other graphs are show. I am running the latest version ok SH.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have the same occurrence, but ignore it, because the plot of AHI per hour apparently does not reconfigure for RDI per hour. I never used that plot anyway. So, I ignore it.
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
Has this ever been fixed? I switched to RDI to see if it helped me figure out why I'm still feeling so tired. The RDI plot says "plots disabled". I don't know if it makes a difference to see this data but thought I'd ask.

--
Ron
Post Reply Post Reply
I had this problem and fixed it by creating a new directory (folder) on my HDD for Sleepyhead data., then uplaoded my card again. This will cause SH to request new personal info, so just supply the same info as before. Restart SH and all plots will re-appear. You will still have your old back up data in the previous folder.
[Image: signature.png]Keep on breathin'
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question on uploading from SD card to Sleepyhead picante 7 1,606 12-04-2018, 02:03 PM
Last Post: picante
  SleepyHead question ThurtyYeers 5 1,602 01-27-2018, 11:42 PM
Last Post: ThurtyYeers
  Sleepyhead update question - Error showing trying to go from v0.9.8-1 to current NovaSleep 4 1,732 12-28-2017, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Sleepyhead Question RustySocket 2 1,103 09-18-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: RustySocket
  Sleepyhead Setup Question stanleydean 2 1,205 03-30-2017, 05:20 PM
Last Post: stanleydean
  SleepyHead Question Regular Joe 3 1,539 11-15-2016, 11:29 PM
Last Post: Regular Joe
  Simple question on new SleepyHead SideSleeper 8 1,844 05-15-2016, 05:18 PM
Last Post: SideSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.