Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Cpap machine error message
Rainbow 
Cpap machine error message
I have a resmed s9 and I have an error message that says - settings reset to default values. Does anyone know what this means and how to fix it?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Cpap machine error message
hello Tweetybirdluvt
does not seem to be a fix other than return the machine to your supplier to clear the message
not sure if helps, unplugging the machine from wall outlet or even try without the SD card

btw what model is your S9, model name printed next to on/off button
AutoSet and Elite are data capable machines, Escape models are not
Welcome
Post Reply Post Reply
I have the auto set model. My provider said to bring it in to get it fixed but I'm broke and the warranty is done so I was hoping there was a quick fix at home for it
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Tweetybirdluvt,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more responses to your post and best of luck to you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Tweety, take it in and tell them your dilemma. Hopefully there is some leeway in the warranty...hopefully someone there has a heart and will try to do something to help you out. Good people will help you figure something out.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yeah, that's the death rattle. ResMed has a 2yr warranty and they go by the number on the back of the machine. You can contact ResMed via the website and they'll tell you if it is in warranty or not. They won't accept the machine from you, it has to come from the DME.

If you can afford it, check out Supplier #2 in our Supplier's List (link at top of every page). They have used and open box machines. You can get another Autoset without the humidifier and save a lot of money. Just use the humidifier you have now.

Then, later, you can have the other one fixed.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
If you,re located in US, give a call to either suppliers #27 or # 28
Both they do CPAP repairs and might tell you if all required push a button or two
Suppliers List http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...plier-List

Does the machine works (with/without the card) and can you get to the clinical menu. There is a setting "Restore factory defaults"
Post Reply Post Reply
Zonk thanks for the info. No I can't get to the clinical. It is frozen on the error message. I will contact those on the supplier list and see if they can help
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi
I have the exact same problem on my S9 Escape model.

Does anyone have any further news on this issue?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 291 264,080 Yesterday, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Poolboy
  Which machine to get for initial self treatment - Auto CPAP vs. BIPAP ST MVoltaire 8 218 04-04-2024, 04:01 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Using CPAP machine to perform Sleep test ivan007 3 146 04-02-2024, 03:28 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Airsense 11. Heating system error Jskier 6 6,958 03-30-2024, 12:10 PM
Last Post: Ron LI
  Feel like my CPAP machine is killing me jimbob123 1 180 03-27-2024, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Rich66
  Need help new on CPAP machine Jimasripper 10 400 03-22-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Jimasripper
  Ready to buy CPAP machine NewlyDiagnosed 29 834 03-21-2024, 01:42 PM
Last Post: NewlyDiagnosed

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.