Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Theyre trying to rip me off!!
RE: Theyre trying to rip me off!!
(05-17-2013, 07:21 PM)TinyL Wrote: The S9 AutoSet now includes the dishwasher safe water tub with it...
The dishwasher safe water tank have stainless steel bottom and comes in 3 parts

Newish standard water tank can also be opened for cleaning and comes in 2 parts

Product Code/s
36900 H5i w/ standard tub
36901 H5i w/ cleanable tub

36803 H5i water tub (standard)
36800 H5i water tub (cleanable)

36995 ClimateLine tubing

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-17-2013, 08:08 PM)zonk Wrote:
(05-17-2013, 07:21 PM)TinyL Wrote: The S9 AutoSet now includes the dishwasher safe water tub with it...
The dishwasher safe water tank have stainless steel bottom and comes in 3 parts

Product Code/s

36995 ClimateLine tubing

Learn something every dayBig Grin

Yep, my unit says P/N 36900A on the back which came with the 36800 3 piece water tub...I had ordered a extra 36800 tub not knowing this...but spare parts can never be a bad thingOh-jeez

Darin aka Tiny...Still Serving and Riding with the ALR...

Support Our Troops, If you can't stand behind them...Please stand in Front of them !!!
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-17-2013, 07:21 PM)TinyL Wrote: The S9 AutoSet now includes the dishwasher safe water tub with it...You will adventually needto replace it so a extra one on hand cannot be bad. It also has a smaller sized 90 watt power supply. My DME showed me the older power supply and they made it approximately 30% smaller. As for the H5i tub she said to not open it up completely every day because it can wear out the plastic latches. I have been just draining mine out each morning thru he drain hole and just break it down once a week for a disinfecting.
I really like my AutoSet! Just had it a couple weeks, but using ResScan I was able to tweak it a little already and my AHI is now below 1.5 each morning.
Sounds like you got everything you need...

That's all good to know thank you Smile and I know I think I will like the autoset to im trying to learn as much as I can about it before I get it so its easier to understand but mostly im just happy that I wont be struggling for air all night I cant wait to feel better Smile but it does help getting a good machine! Makes the process a lot better ecspecially when we have to sleep with it everynight Tongue

(05-17-2013, 08:08 PM)zonk Wrote: The dishwasher safe water tank have stainless steel bottom and comes in 3 parts

Product Code/s

36995 ClimateLine tubing

Thank you for the product codes! That helps a lot I was going to look those up and now I don't have to <3 I have written them down for when I go in there Big Grin

Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.