Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

gap in stats on SD card
gap in stats on SD card
I just downloaded EncoreBasic and grabbed the card out of my machine, eager to get the data. The card downloaded OK but there is a gap of about six months where there is no data. The Summary also shows about 180 of no machine usage. I have been on therapy a little over two years and except for 2 days my first week, I have had 100% compliance. Could data have been lost when the DME or doctor read the card?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: gap in stats on SD card
Hi cardinal@hyperial.com,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there and someone will help you with your data question, soon.!
Best of luck to you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Could data have been lost when the DME or doctor read the card?

Not from reading the card, maybe if they erase the card but anyway when you insert the card in the machine, the machine write compliance/therapy data (not sure for how long, S9 stores up to 365 days) and something like 3 weeks of detailed data on the card.
Have you tried SleepyHead?

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-07-2014, 07:26 PM)cardinal@hyperial.com Wrote: The card downloaded OK but there is a gap of about six months where there is no data.

Did you change the date range to those specific dates that the data seems to be missing? Did it show anything? Do you have multiple profiles setup in Encore? Maybe by accident or something?

Mike
As always, YMMV! You do not have to agree or disagree, I am not a professional so my mental meanderings are simply recollections of things from my own life.

PRS1 - Auto - A-Flex x2 - 12.50 - 20 - Humid x2 - Swift FX
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update on Stats After Constant Use of Knightsbridge Chin Strap cmpman1974 6 361 03-01-2024, 05:47 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  5 years and never looked at the stats, need advice StephenB 5 346 02-08-2024, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question [CPAP] Oura Ring Sleep Stats with CPAP FooMan 2 1,150 01-13-2024, 07:34 PM
Last Post: Chask
  OSCAR - computing stats for subsection of night confinedmind 6 414 01-07-2024, 01:43 AM
Last Post: paulag1955
  Your thoughts on my stats Brennie 60 2,499 12-30-2023, 09:03 PM
Last Post: Brennie
  oscar stats-need help teamarliss 2 391 12-07-2023, 04:07 PM
Last Post: teamarliss
  Wisp stats mousetrap 6 3,554 09-08-2023, 10:27 PM
Last Post: Lucky7

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.