Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

getting information concerning oximetry
getting information concerning oximetry
Are there any wiki discussions on oximetry and sleepyhead? Want to learn how to interpret and understand what the graphs are showing after importing it in sleepyhead.  
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: getting information concerning oximetry and sleepyhead
These two probably need to be updated but it is a start.

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...2_software
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...SleepyHead

It is not easy. Or it wasn't the last time I tried. Instead, I just do a split screen on my monitor (Win key and left or right arrow) and visually compare them.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: getting information concerning oximetry and sleepyhead
Thanks for responding Paul a o2,will take a look at it.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question [Symptoms] Transitional CSA - oximetry freaking me out. How low is too low? Apprenticepragmatist 8 789 02-27-2024, 09:29 AM
Last Post: Gideon
Question Started CPAP treatment - Would like advice on my sleep study and OSCAR information Mythique 27 2,892 01-16-2024, 05:38 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Information About Knightbridge Dual Chin Strap - IMPORTANT cmpman1974 0 482 12-13-2023, 12:31 AM
Last Post: cmpman1974
  [Diagnosis] Need help with Pulse Oximetry monitoring results NickAsleepPol 1 461 11-14-2023, 05:14 AM
Last Post: NickAsleepPol
  Would like to add Pulse Oximetry to my monitoring Boreas 3 608 11-13-2023, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Boreas
  Meaning of information on "Sleep Report" Resmed Aircurve Auto fredhaddock 3 523 11-05-2023, 10:39 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Humidifier - Basic information nobody writes about fotjon 1 632 10-15-2023, 02:52 AM
Last Post: srlevine1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.