Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

glad I did
Cool 
glad I did
over 11 years ago I was diagnosed with mixed apnea and narcoleptsy, I was fortunate for having worked in the hazmat industry, so sleeping with a mask on my face wasnt a problem. I felt better the first night on therapy, my doc told me I was so bad if I had gone any longer I would not be here today and wouldnt have seen my kids grow up. so with over 38,800 hrs logged I guess I'm some what of a veteran to this now with my first machine usein the last of its 9 lives I finally recieved a new one a few days ago thanks to medicare, what a difference new technology makes and yes I am disabled and legally blind so sorry for any type o's..lol..so dont give up on it..there is light over the horizon and u will get there with determination...Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: glad I did
Congrats on the new machine, need4sleep!

Yep, the new CPAP technologies (even during the past 3-4 years or so) has made CPAP machines much more efficient, effective, quiet and better as far as data-capabilities with an increase in comfort as well.

Glad you got to upgrade!

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Good to hear your story. Spelling is not important (I didn't notice problems), but hearing first hand how someone has increaded their life span is important. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi need4sleep,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
CONGRATULATIONS! on your new machine. Yes, the newer technology is definitely much better and I'm glad to hear that it is helping you.
Don't sweat the typos, I make plenty of them myself.
Bestof luck to you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Never mind about typo ... my spelling and grammar ... leave a lot to be desired
Ohwell I hope ... There is no spelling or grammar police patrolling around here Too-funny
congrats on your new machine
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-12-2012, 02:34 PM)zimlich Wrote: Good to hear your story. Spelling is not important (I didn't notice problems), but hearing first hand how someone has increaded their life span is important. Thanks

Great story.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Surprised Night 8, it's already Love - Hate. So glad I found you guys! FE350 148 13,249 01-08-2020, 09:33 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Idea SO Glad I Insisted on Auto Hydrangea 6 1,486 03-13-2017, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Wrz77
  Another new member-Glad to be here SnoringMark 23 4,398 11-21-2016, 04:05 PM
Last Post: SnoringMark
  Glad I found this board! Near banned on others. SnorkelTodd 22 9,947 01-24-2014, 08:25 AM
Last Post: jdireton
  [CPAP] Howdy and Welcome To Me! Glad to be here. Patrick 7 4,450 06-19-2012, 08:22 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.