Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

got my new machine today
got my new machine today
Got my worsens a10 autoset today had to drive 100 mile but worth it! Now I can't wait to hit the sack and see how I sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: got my new machine today
Hi k_ogre,
That's great, I hope you like it, good luck tonight.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Great! Enjoy your new machine. Remember we're here to help you with the getting used to using it stuff. Actually, it's more about it getting used to you, than it is you getting used to it.

Post Reply Post Reply
Enjoy the new machine!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hot damn. I know the feeling. I had the same when I graduated from my S8 to my S9 machine. Congratulations and I hope things go well for you.

Best Regards,

PaytonA

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
sleep well
Post Reply Post Reply
So how's it working out for you k_ogre?
Post Reply Post Reply
Machine is working great but my body is still adjusting
Post Reply Post Reply
This thread got me wondering about a few things. How often is it recommended to upgrade to a new machine? I've had my S8 Autoset II for around 5 years and it still works perfectly. My wife has an S9 Autoset which I don't like the look of; however, that new AirSense 10 looks like something that Darth Vader would use.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-06-2015, 11:49 PM)Frogman812 Wrote: This thread got me wondering about a few things. How often is it recommended to upgrade to a new machine? I've had my S8 Autoset II for around 5 years and it still works perfectly. My wife has an S9 Autoset which I don't like the look of; however, that new AirSense 10 looks like something that Darth Vader would use.

Welcome Frogman812,
Most insurance will replace a machine that is 5 years old. You probably should start looking around and check out the newest machines and what they offer.

If your S8 is still working well, you could keep it as a back up.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Alan's New ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto Came Today! Deborah K. 16 813 02-08-2024, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 283 262,128 11-10-2023, 10:24 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  Getting New Aircurve 10 Bilevel today slam7241 13 1,174 09-11-2022, 09:17 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  machine died! Now new doctor and new machine Bjazzman 17 6,787 09-05-2022, 09:07 PM
Last Post: NValtman11
  [CPAP] Using SoClean Machine with CPAP Machine ronald1810 4 1,319 06-01-2022, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  My silly question for today. David Clark 9 963 03-30-2022, 11:30 AM
Last Post: RayBee
  Got a Luna cpap today and don’t know why ? Makai1959 10 4,106 12-03-2021, 12:03 PM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.