Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

hard to open door to SD card
hard to open door to SD card
The little rubber door to the SD card on Airsense 10 Auto is awfully hard to open, I am afraid to break it with the effort. Is it OK to leave it slightly ajar all the time?
There is a bright blue plastic thingamajiggy on it that looks like it is meant to be pushed to release the lock but it does not work so I just pull and pull until it pops open.
Anyone else have this issue?
Huh

Thanks for any help.
Inspired
Bigwink
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: hard to open door to SD card
Just stick your finger nail behind it and pull it open. There are no issues with opening it.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
looking at the front left of the machine you'll see a small blue line on the SD card cover. I think that is what you are referring to. You can pry it open there with your fingernail. Insert your fingernail between that blue line and the case of the machine and push the cover open to the left. In the direction that the door swings open. You can use the tip of a letter opener if you keep your fingernails short. I wouldn't worry about breaking it and there's no harm with leaving it open.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-24-2016, 01:47 PM)AlanE Wrote: looking at the front left of the machine you'll see a small blue line on the SD card cover. I think that is what you are referring to. You can pry it open there with your fingernail. Insert your fingernail between that blue line and the case of the machine and push the cover open to the left. In the direction that the door swings open. You can use the tip of a letter opener if you keep your fingernails short. I wouldn't worry about breaking it and there's no harm with leaving it open.

That's what I have been doing and a small sliver piece of the rubber came off. Maybe I just have a sticky door...others have no problem according to the previous poster.

Thanks
Inspired
Bigwink
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can I tell if my mouth is open with a nasal mask while I sleep? evenflow 15 1,081 03-08-2024, 09:55 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  String of open airway events vinegarben 34 3,901 02-16-2024, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Hard time to find the right mask labrat 42 2,222 02-14-2024, 01:58 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Abdominal pain from open mouth. 4 days Neo2020 1 343 01-03-2024, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  How hard is it to upgrade with Medicare ? Nightynite 2 552 11-02-2023, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Nightynite
  Can you open your mouth with CPAP and have no mouth leak? THEVGE 4 713 09-11-2023, 06:06 AM
Last Post: THEVGE
  [Equipment] Machine Blowing Too Hard On Inhale—DreamStation 1 fortywinks 0 527 03-28-2023, 08:48 AM
Last Post: fortywinks

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.