Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

has anyone found a way to print yet?
has anyone found a way to print yet?
Hello all. I'm using SleepyHead v0.9.8-1 and really need to print my Data but, apart for using print screen for every page, I still can't print successfully - has anyone found a way to do this yet, all the threads I've followed end up in disappointment :-)
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: has anyone found a way to print yet?
Have you tried upgrading to Beta-2? Reports seems to print okay for me.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Both SH 1.0-Beta 1 & 2 will print the Statistics page without any size problems. I did notice that all the EPR listings all show "Off" even when it is on. Also, it loses its way when listing some of the daily configuration settings. It will show a CPAP setting as 8-20 when it was set to a straight 11 on that day. This is based on my S9 and may be different for other machines. This "undocumented feature" (Oops!) is new from 0.9.8.1, which reported correctly.

At least it prints without needing a magnifying glass.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-25-2016, 03:32 AM)Dottydog Wrote: Hello all. I'm using SleepyHead v0.9.8-1 and really need to print my Data but, apart for using print screen for every page, I still can't print successfully - has anyone found a way to do this yet, all the threads I've followed end up in disappointment :-)

Dottydog,
It may work out better for you to print from either ResScan or Encore Basic, as most
Doctors are more familiar with those programs.

If you would fill out your profile, it would help us to better answer your question.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-25-2016, 09:30 AM)OpalRose Wrote:
(04-25-2016, 03:32 AM)Dottydog Wrote: Hello all. I'm using SleepyHead v0.9.8-1 and really need to print my Data but, apart for using print screen for every page, I still can't print successfully - has anyone found a way to do this yet, all the threads I've followed end up in disappointment :-)

Dottydog,
It may work out better for you to print from either ResScan or Encore Basic, as most
Doctors are more familiar with those programs.

If you would fill out your profile, it would help us to better answer your question.

Thanks. I'm only using an oximeter to get readings from my partner who isn't yet using a machine. The doctor said he doesn't have sleep apnea as he doesn't wake up but I'm hoping the 60% oxygenation report we get most nights might change his mind but need to print the results to hopefully then convince the doctor his method of diagnosis is.......um......naive?
Post Reply Post Reply
Have you tried taking a screenshot of the graph, then from there print the screenshot. Don't know if it would work.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-25-2016, 11:38 AM)OpalRose Wrote: Have you tried taking a screenshot of the graph, then from there print the screenshot. Don't know if it would work.

Yeah, that works OK but it's a little grainy. It's readable so I've done that and will upgrade but I'm worried I'll lose the data I already have. At least I have hard copies of everything just in case.
The Update function doesn't seem to work and I don't want to uninstall to get a version that prints.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just tried the beta 2.2 for OS X again and the printout is usable but some titles and lines are pretty wacked. Not something I would want to take to my doctor.
I am not a Medical professional and I don't play one on the internet.
Started CPAP Therapy April 5, 2016
I'd Rather Be Sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-25-2016, 03:15 PM)Dottydog Wrote: The Update function doesn't seem to work and I don't want to uninstall to get a version that prints.

The update function is not working in 0.9.8-1. You'll need to download and manually install Beta-2. Link is above at the top of the page.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
I had a similar problem and finally got it resolved.
Sleepyhead installation sets One NOte as the default printer.
Go to your control panel and set your preferred printer as the default.
That worked for me.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  no supported data was found Rosew 1 467 12-01-2023, 09:54 PM
Last Post: Rosew
Question No supported data was found auterrific 4 748 10-26-2023, 05:22 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  No supported data was found Shrinkmeister 3 732 09-14-2023, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Shrinkmeister
  OSCAR: Print multiple days edgreenberg 0 546 08-11-2023, 09:46 AM
Last Post: edgreenberg
  Can't Print Report Quarky68 2 580 07-22-2022, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Quarky68
  ResScan 5.9 and 6.1 URL not found (6/15/2022) duyos 2 946 06-15-2022, 12:05 PM
Last Post: duyos
  Oscar Oximeter data chart sections NOT showing in Print Report? machapelle 4 758 03-20-2022, 05:45 PM
Last Post: GuyScharf

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.