Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[News] REMINDER - DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME
RE: REMINDER - DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME
(03-07-2020, 08:22 PM)Nightynite Wrote: Doesn’t the resmed Autoset 10 change times automatically since its cellular?

No. But there is no real need to change you machine
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-08-2020, 01:34 AM)jaswilliams Wrote:
(03-07-2020, 08:22 PM)Nightynite Wrote: Doesn’t the resmed Autoset 10 change times automatically since its cellular?

No. But there is no real need to change you machine

I didn’t think so.  Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
It doesn't bother me one bit. I prefer DST fulltime, but as a retiree, I go to bed when I want and get up the same way. Almost nothing I do is by the clock.   Tongue

And Supersleeper, that tired old Indian analogy of the blanket is worse than Groundhog Day. I predicted it would be one of the first things I saw today, and it was you.   Oh-jeez
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hmm, is SuperSleeper Bill Murray?

About the Indian, I guess he has reservations with how the Gov does business. And for the next 6 months, I'll be an hour late for everything.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry to interrupt the current topic but I was messing around with the date and accidentally moved it one day ahead. It’s stuck there isn’t it? I had it on the date and was clicking through to get out of it and the knob turned as I was pushing in.
Download OSCAR <——— Click
Post Reply Post Reply
I've never used it, but there's a process where you can move the time back not quite 24 hr several days at a time until the date/time/stars align again or some such madness. Others know the details and can assist.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Two words:

(1) Retirement

(2) Motorcycles

Post Reply Post Reply
To set the clock Date back just before bed each night set the clock back to just after midday it will take a few days to get back to the right time/date. Or a more destructive way you need to remove the SD card and delete all patient data then you can set the clock back I believe but I am sure you can use the first method without losing any compliance data.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Air11 now does daylight savings time! cathyf 5 208 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,432 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  TIME FOR SLEEPRIDER'S annual DST WARNING srlevine1 19 618 03-12-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Homerec130
  First time looking at graphs interpretation help smallhandsfeeding 1 244 03-11-2024, 08:12 AM
Last Post: jdavis
  Taking mask off at the same time everynight sleepyman95 2 172 03-08-2024, 12:25 AM
Last Post: sleepyman95
  Having a terrible time--please help with OSCAR Montacute 25 807 03-06-2024, 10:27 AM
Last Post: sarahsleeps
  Hard time to find the right mask labrat 42 2,217 02-14-2024, 01:58 PM
Last Post: labrat

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.