Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

help me improve, please
RE: help me improve, please
Barbara, I completely agree that you need to let the auto-adjusting feature do its job. Don't worry; it won't go any higher than it needs to. You could experiment by setting the maximum to 20, or if you'd prefer, you could try something like 12, as staceyburke suggests.

I'm not so sure you have a leak problem. If you were using a ResMed machine, your graph would certainly be worrisome, but for the way the PR machine reports things, you are not in large-leak territory. Do leaks bother you at night?

More generally, how are you doing? Sleeping soundly? Feeling rested? Or not so much?

Next time you post a chart, could you close the calendar by clicking on the triangle next to today's date, and also get rid of the pie chart (File .. Preferences .. Appearance, then uncheck the pie box)?
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Effort to improve treatment of OSA and IH QuietSign 87 1,782 Yesterday, 07:59 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Did your ADHD symptoms improve after Sleep Apnea/UARS treatment? AlgebraicMisery 2 130 10-18-2020, 07:50 PM
Last Post: AlgebraicMisery
  [Help Requested] How to improve? bigbiz 4 129 09-20-2020, 08:24 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Does fatigue improve with treatment? petemsw 3 288 07-25-2020, 04:39 PM
Last Post: ardenum
  Newbie in need of suggestions to improve my experience Negncic 10 426 07-15-2020, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  One month in, trying to improve wdarner 32 1,136 04-13-2020, 06:17 AM
Last Post: wdarner
  [CPAP] 1st time APAP user. Lots of Clear Airway events? Anyway to improve without ASV? wwsleep 20 1,264 04-06-2020, 12:40 PM
Last Post: wwsleep

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.