Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

help with posting scrrenshots Oscar
help with posting scrrenshots Oscar
Hello New to the forum and wish to post screen shots in my clear airway thread . I am figuring out how to take screenshots and post here in the forum . So I am wondering if someone can tell me if i did this correctly . As well as any other data I should be posting with apnea related questions inn the future 

thank you 

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: help with posting scrrenshots Oscar
What is the suggested graph height ? it was default at 180 , i tried 150 and got more graphs , sorry for double post and for this thread trying to get things right and make everyones life easier once this is figured out
Post Reply Post Reply
It's not necessary to squeeze more graphs in, as it becomes too hard to read and we don't need to see all of them.

The graphs we want to see are:  Events, Flow Rate, Pressure, Flow Limitation and Leak Rate.  After reviewing, if we need to see more...we would ask.

To take a Screenshot:  Use the F12 key (on a Mac, Fn+F12) Standard View

Include the entire left sidebar, minus calendar and pie chart.

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ganization

You can attach three charts to a post.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Opal Rose
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First time posting, asking for advice pavitazavala 2 504 02-03-2023, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
  [Treatment] Posting for my husband - new to CPAP, aerophagia tmc712 5 21,736 11-06-2022, 12:44 PM
Last Post: tmc712
  Noob - posting first OSCAR screenshot Cool 2 758 02-07-2021, 02:57 PM
Last Post: Cool
  [Diagnosis] Oscar chart posting lacro 4 1,061 01-15-2020, 03:33 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Introduction and posting a daily chart BoSnooze 11 1,621 09-25-2019, 02:44 PM
  CAs and PB on a bilevel - posting for a friend Dormeo 4 1,094 08-18-2019, 10:58 PM
  Long time user, first time posting, Like my charts? Matgyver 5 1,396 05-03-2019, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.