Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

hours of service on my ResMed
hours of service on my ResMed
Is the hours of service on my ResMed S9 ASV captured by Oscar?  I could not find it.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: hours of service on my ResMed
No, OSCAR doesn't provide that number.  Here are the steps to find its run hours on your S9:
  • Press the "i" button twice, until the sleep quality screen appears.

• Simultaneously press and hold that button and the double-check button until the screen flickers and a wrench appears in the lower left box.

• Turn the right knob one click to the right and press the middle of it once.

• Turn the same button until it stops.

• The next to last line will show "run hrs".

• The location may vary in different firmware versions.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad [Treatment] 10 Months In and Still Waking Up After 4 to 5 Hours Burnsy 3 284 03-14-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Burnsy
  Still Only Sleeping 4-5 Hours Most Nights AustinSV 5 251 03-12-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Big Gap In Readings - Hours of use too short an4g745 12 471 03-01-2024, 06:50 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  Total machine use hours? milogurd 1 277 02-03-2024, 04:00 PM
Last Post: Nightynite
  Why do I wake up after a few hours sleep? John Reston 6 492 01-28-2024, 02:56 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question Consistently Waking Up After ~3 Hours on CPAP sammyg7241 2 439 01-20-2024, 04:16 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
Question [CPAP] Consistently Waking Up After 3 Hours on CPAP sammyg7241 2 528 01-11-2024, 01:24 AM
Last Post: Expat31

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.