Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

installing Sleepyhead - how to find that file?
RE: installing Sleepyhead - how to find that file?
I gotta run, here's the 32-bit SleepyHead program in a self exe zip file in case you need it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dfur1kfwfvsz1t...d.exe?dl=0

edit: I'm back.....I set that to copy the SH program folder to the C:\ root. Download that file and go to the download and double-click it. Then click "Unzip" and when it finishes click "OK" then click "Close". Go to the root of the C: drive and open the folder named SleepyHead-0.9.8-1-Windows-32bit and double-click on "SleepyHead-OpenGL.exe". The SleepyHead program should open and advise you where it will store the data files. If you don't like the default location, you can change it to wherever you prefer. You can delete the download when you finish the operation and things work as planned.

If that fails to correct your problem, post back the exact error message you get.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks dude...

Also, some folks on the SleepyHead beta testing team are currently working on some small updates. First, AKLERK has updated the translations files, and then Archangle is going to take those new program files (including the new translations files) and create a self-extracting .exe to include those new files as an alternative to the zips. The program file will remain unchanged [at version "Testing-0.9.8-1"]. So we will simply change the download names from the "T2" version to the "T3" version to indicate the change in the translation files.

Should have all that done within a day or two and will make changes to the download page then with new links, etc. I'll post back when all that's completed.

Thanks
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Mighty fine SuperSlleeper!

Thanks for the info. That's a move in the right direction to make it easier for folks to get the nice Sleepyhead program! Being sleep challenged makes even adept puter users less proficient with any convoluted process. Me, I'm just plain dumb to start with, so I have a great affinity with folks that need extra help, especially those who show up here.

All the best, Dude
Post Reply Post Reply
Updates have been completed.

Info in this thread:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...SleepyHead

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Cool, this will help a lot. Note that the default install path that is used is the same directory where you downloaded the exe self-extracting file to.
[size=x-small]Current Settings PS 4.0 over 10.6-18.0 (cmH2O) BiLevel Auto
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 87 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Where Oscar put the data file? Rosacer24 0 59 03-22-2024, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Rosacer24
  python file converter for EMAY sleep pulse oximeter joeblough 1 613 03-04-2024, 10:26 PM
Last Post: ElectricalPaul
  SpO2 Assistant Data File Conversion WSHenry 3 3,083 01-11-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: BiggerDog
  AirSense 11 Data download csv file vs. card tkblizard 3 494 12-29-2023, 04:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Exporting Oscar File kevinmallard 2 477 12-19-2023, 05:18 PM
Last Post: kevinmallard
  Oscar file management on two computers nightgagger 2 530 12-18-2023, 10:10 AM
Last Post: nightgagger

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.