Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

how do I set screen
how do I set screen
I am new to here.

I watched some videos and I want to set my screen so that I can see the hours, mask fit, and AHI.

Please direct me to it.

thanks

jack
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: how do I set screen
Pressing the button labeled INFO should do the trick. Actually it's labeled with an i but then pressing it gets the INFO option.

BTW, I'm new here too so welcome aboard and stick around for one of the old hands here to give you some good advice and perhaps hook you up with a users manual for your machine. In the meantime, you could tell us what model of ResMed you have. Perhaps put that in your profile for future helpers to see.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-10-2014, 08:28 PM)jacklogan Wrote: I am new to here.

I watched some videos and I want to set my screen so that I can see the hours, mask fit, and AHI.

Please direct me to it.

thanks

jack
Please list your equipment in your profile so we can help you
The machine listed in your profile 'Machine: resmed' does not offer much clue
[Image: s9-pic2.jpg]
For the S9 AutoSet and Elite . .. you need to set 'Sleep Quality' to ON, clinical menu ... options
and
Looking before midday, after midday reset to zero in the standard info menu
All explained in the clinical manual, available via email, scroll down to the bottom of the page
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

Welcome

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi jacklogan,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Which Resmed machine do you have? You should find it next to the power button.
Hang in there for more responses to your post and best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-10-2014, 08:31 PM)surferdude2 Wrote: ... and perhaps hook you up with a users manual for your machine.
You need the clinical manual (see the link in previous post), user manual are pretty basic and does not tell you stuff like that Coffee

Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry that I did not answer last night but I couldn't get back on the forum. I sent a note to the mods and they got me straightened out.

I got the machine the way I wanted it.

THANKS

jack
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-11-2014, 10:12 AM)jacklogan Wrote: I sent a note to the mods and they got me straightened out.

Yeah, they straighten me out all the time and I don't even have to ask for it. Or maybe I do ask for it.... I'll have to think about that.

But good you're all set up! Welcome to our little fluffy air world.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-11-2014, 10:12 AM)jacklogan Wrote: Sorry that I did not answer last night but I couldn't get back on the forum. I sent a note to the mods and they got me straightened out.

I got the machine the way I wanted it.

THANKS

jack
Hi there jack,
It's good to hear that you got your machine set the way you want it.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DreamStation 2 ramps down as soon as touch screen is touched bcodemz 3 472 10-23-2023, 04:15 PM
Last Post: StratCat48
  Airsense 11 how do you turn off this bloody touch screen tierdal 12 3,296 07-22-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: silverdr
  [Equipment] Screen Light - how to turn off Hopingforachange 4 2,103 04-04-2023, 01:50 AM
Last Post: zellem
  A10 Mod: Anyone Know How To Keep The Screen Bright When Lights Are Off? player 5 4,861 01-26-2023, 04:39 PM
Last Post: mesenteria
  Does AirMini app have a histogram screen? tfield98 5 1,063 11-15-2022, 05:14 AM
Last Post: Brentjackson
  Why is my screen stuck in therapy mode? BobbieM 0 621 08-16-2022, 09:35 PM
Last Post: BobbieM
  From where is the AS10 screen sleep data derived? Doctor 6 829 04-06-2022, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Doctor

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.