Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

how to access clinical menu on ResMed VPAP ST-A
how to access clinical menu on ResMed VPAP ST-A
Hi,

I just signed up for this community and hope to get the answers I am looking for.

I just received new ResMed VPAP-ST machine. I hear that it's pretty advance and new model. I will be learning its features in upcoming days/weeks. I have quick questions:

1. Does ResScan [4.3] work with ResMed VPAP ST-A machine?

2. Does anyone know how to access clinical menu on this device to get additional data on this device?

3. Has anyone here used this machine and if so, what is your experience with it? Just curious.

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: how to access clinical menu on ResMed VPAP ST-A
Hi slp38238,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I'm not familiar enough with those machines but hang in there and someone will be able to help you with your question soon.
Best of luck.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks. btw, just to make model name clear...it's ResMed S9 VPAP ST-A.
Post Reply Post Reply
You can ask for the manual from this forum.
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

I assume you access the innards the same way as the other S9s. Hold down the silver Setup button (has the checkmarks) and the knob button at the same time for roughly 3 seconds. The screen will flicker and there it will be. Turn the knob to flip between "tabs" on the left. Tap the knob to select a tab. Turn knob again to scroll through the items on the screen. Tap again to select that item (most turn orange when selected). Turn knob to select what you want. Tap again to finalize selection. Scroll down to "back" and tap knob to go back a step. Select "home" to go back to main, normal screen.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aircurve 10 ST-A and Lumis 150 VPAP ST-A just a UK branding difference? SingleH 37 2,232 03-18-2024, 07:51 AM
Last Post: SingleH
  [Admin Note] Wanted: ResMed AirCurve 11 Clinical Guides (Clinician Manuals) SuperSleeper 1 251 03-01-2024, 09:14 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Cool New Backup Machine doesn't have menu options mcse350 2 198 02-28-2024, 03:38 PM
Last Post: mcse350
  Do Doctors Even Have Access to Flow Limits Info? paulag1955 16 694 01-17-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: dataq1
  Felt like I was suffocating last night! Changed too many Clinical Settings at once. JoshuaApneaProblems 3 358 01-17-2024, 05:56 AM
Last Post: Muggzy
  Resmed s9 VPAP auto issue steven7685 0 314 11-17-2023, 03:14 PM
Last Post: steven7685
  Capabilities of ResMed S9 VPAP for treating UARS TryingToGetItRight 7 635 10-06-2023, 01:39 PM
Last Post: McDee

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.