Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

how to adjust clock on Resmed autoset 9
how to adjust clock on Resmed autoset 9
I recently purchased a Resmed Autoset 9 from my neighbour whose husband passed away and when I check my sleep quality report in the morning I am getting incorrect data displayed.
For example ..I use the machine for 7 hrs and it tells me 0.5 hrs usage and no AHI.
I asked someone else on another forum and they suggested the machines clock could be in the wrong time zone. ( I am in Australia)
So I came here and downloaded the clinician manuals and I'm more confused than before.
Any help would be greatly appreciated .. TIA
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: how to adjust clock on Resmed autoset 9
TA DA

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._the_clock
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
thanks Paula ... I managed to change the date and time when it is highlighted in Orange but as soon as I click the dial to highlight it back to Blue I get this message...
Attention: Invalid date/time, data exists for this period
Does my card need "resetting" ?
Post Reply Post Reply
No, sounds as if you are trying to turn the time back too far. Wait until later in the day and try again. How much are you trying to adjust it by? If it is trying to go back a full day, because of your locale, you may need to reset the user data. Basically factory reset. Then set the time. That way none of your data is there to confuse the stoopid machine. Once that is done, then you can reset it to your treatment pressures. The card will have your data which you should copy over to your computer or, if you use SleepyHead, just upload the latest. Unless you told it otherwise, SH does a backup of the card data. When you put the card back in the machine, it may want to format it.

But keep in mind that if you need to demonstrate compliance, most will use the card or the machine data to "prove" it. Doing this will erase that proof from the machine and probably the card. You could get another card and keep the first one in this case.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 52 1,353 7 hours ago
Last Post: Pawpri
  [Treatment] ResMed Autoset 11 Settings Optimization anker9000 0 129 04-02-2024, 11:34 AM
Last Post: anker9000
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 194 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  ResMed S9 AutoSet and OSCAR - Help Appreciated Slippy 12 585 03-16-2024, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Slippy
  Airsense 10 / Oscar clock issue. pixpop 1 155 03-15-2024, 07:35 PM
Last Post: pixpop
  Syncing Airsense 10 clock IAXEM 0 148 03-06-2024, 01:03 PM
Last Post: IAXEM
  ResMed Airsense 10 AutoSet and Oscar Bucktilley 4 272 03-05-2024, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Bucktilley

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.