Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

how to alter temp from F to C
how to alter temp from F to C
Hi users, can someone tell me how to alter my Resmed S10 so it shows temp in Celsuis
Currently it displays in Fah
Happy sleeping
From Worthog in Brightwater (Mountain Creek)Oh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: how to alter temp from F to C
Hi! You need to go into the clinical settings and scroll down to Configuration. One of the options is the change from F to C.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ho do you go into the clinical settings
Happy sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply
The long answer - you can download the clinical manual from this website.

The short answer - press the HOME button and BIG DIAL simultaneously and hold for 4-5 seconds. The machine will flip into the clinical mode, then you can search for the setting identified above. When you are done, press the HOME button and take the option to leave the clinical menu. Easy peasy, even for a non-expert like me.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks all done, lets see how tonghts sleep goes
Happy sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-31-2021, 01:26 AM)worthog Wrote: Thanks all done, lets see how tonghts sleep goes

I'm guessing you'll sleep about the same in Celsius as you did in Fahrenheit.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tube Temp and Humidity Setting To Avoid Rainout tomkelly 10 286 04-11-2024, 11:11 PM
Last Post: tomkelly
  Tube temp to avoid rainout corgan115 10 3,051 01-22-2023, 03:17 AM
Last Post: mecutl3r
  Humidifier / temp setting - basic understanding questions arunjb 4 789 07-29-2022, 03:09 AM
Last Post: zellem
  Rainout issues - OSCAR and humidity + temp data fumugu1234 2 829 05-28-2022, 10:50 PM
Last Post: kappa
  Climate Control, Tube Temp, and Humidity settings on ResMed AirSense 10 donwbc 6 17,106 10-25-2021, 12:23 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Rainout with Climateline and Warm Room Temp. SleepAndBreathe 6 966 09-16-2021, 04:31 AM
Last Post: Ratchick
Question [CPAP] Old Respironics REMstar as a temp measure? njtech 0 616 06-24-2021, 06:59 PM
Last Post: njtech

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.