Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

how to import data from another machine
how to import data from another machine
I have posted the question at the first time and I am not sure that what weboard I have to post my question. So I have posted in this. If it is wrong, I am so sorry.

My question is I have used Resmed Airsense 10 and the old machine is out of order. So I buy the new one but I have the old data from the old one. When I put the SD card in the new machine. It seems nothing import and no data from old machine in it. So how can I import the old data in the new machine because I think the data is keep in the machine, not in the SD. Please explain how to do it. Thank you very much
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: how to import data from another machine
You cannot import data from one CPAP to another.

You will need to use a new SD card for the new machine.

Download Sleepyhead software (see link at top of page) or ResScan and import the data from the first machines SD card so that you have a record of it.

Although I'm not sure, but if you already put your old SD card into the new machine, the new machine may have written over the old data from the first machine. Thinking-about

Hopefully someone can direct you on this.

OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR SpO2 CSV import ST Dog 22 3,041 04-14-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: ElectricalPaul
  Fitbit import to OSCAR ExtremeDeepSleep 4 133 04-11-2024, 07:34 AM
Last Post: ExtremeDeepSleep
  OSCAR import of Viatom/Wellue data - DST time base SleeperAwake21 5 916 03-30-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: dfunk
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 233 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Rescan app [doesn't see data import] kerm007 3 258 03-24-2024, 10:59 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,489 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  import data from Philips Alice NightOne into OSCAR FHTC 6 328 03-09-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.