Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

how to use resmed vpap adapt sv with SH
how to use resmed vpap adapt sv with SH
I have been using it with rescan software but would like to use sleepyhead with this machine- thanks- how to get it to work?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: how to use resmed vpap adapt sv with sleepyhead
G'day John. Welcome to Apnea Board.

The process for using #SleepyHead is similar but simpler. Pretty much everything you need to know is spelled out on this page: http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...SleepyHead

First you have to download the software and install it.

Then download your data from your SD card into Sleepyhead in pretty much the same way as with ResScan.

SleepyHead gives you a lot more display options, so use the advice in the file SleepyHead Chart Organization which you can access via the link I gave above.

And that should be it! I've been using SleepyHead with the same machine for several years with few problems.

For your information there will be new software called Oscar coming out soon - it has all the best bits of SleepyHead and has lost some of the bugs. Keep watching the forum for an announcement.
Post Reply Post Reply
hi- thank you for your input- in the past a couple of years ago I used sleepyhead with a different machine- but I am currently using resmed vpap adapt sv- and I don't know of a data card in it like my other machine. I have the cables etc and can connect and use the resmed software but I want to see if I can use sleepyhead- I tried the other day with ny older version of sleepyhead but it didn't seem to download- I took my vpap apart but cant seem to find a data card- if I connect my vpap with the cables to my computer- I downloaded the current one this morning- and I do a download in sleepyhead- where do I see the data- - I click download but it doesn't see any results- hoping you can help - thanks john
Post Reply Post Reply
Is there a reason you aren't using the SD card? It would be easier.
mask fit http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ask_Primer
For auto-cpap, from machine data or software. You can set the min pressure 1 or 2cm below 95%. Or clinicians commonly use the maximum or 95% pressure for fixed pressure CPAP, this can also be used for min pressure.
https://aasm.org/resources/practiceparam...rating.pdf
Post Reply Post Reply
Is your machine prior to the S9 model? Sleepyhead does not support the S8, S7 and similar earlier models of the VPAP Adapt.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
it is a resmed vpap adapt sv    if there is a memory card inside I need to take out and put into a card reader I will do it- how can I get sleepyhead to download from my machine- else is there so other software I can use that will show periodic breathing, centrals etc-
Post Reply Post Reply
We need to determine which model machine you have. Resmed made a whole series starting with the Sullivan, S7, S8 and S9. If your machine is an S9 VPAP Adapt then the SD card lives in a little slot at the top back of the blower unit. Push gently on the card and it will pop out allowing you to remove it and plug it into your computer card reader. If your machine doesn't look like the one in the image then you need a special proprietary card and reader which are almost impossible to come by these days.

[attachment=11387]
Post Reply Post Reply
It is not an s9 vpap- it is avpap adapt sv enhanced-is there some way to get software other than sleephead that will read my machine so i can get centrals, periodic breathing etc-i would someone have reslink if that would work to get info from my machine to work with sleepyhead?
Post Reply Post Reply
Also is there a way i can change my user name
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-17-2019, 09:04 AM)john greve Wrote: Also is there a way i can change my user name

Send a PM to SuperSleeper with your request.
First you might want to check the members list to be sure that the name you would like isn’t already taken.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aircurve 10 ST-A and Lumis 150 VPAP ST-A just a UK branding difference? SingleH 37 2,231 03-18-2024, 07:51 AM
Last Post: SingleH
  Resmed s9 VPAP auto issue steven7685 0 313 11-17-2023, 03:14 PM
Last Post: steven7685
  Capabilities of ResMed S9 VPAP for treating UARS TryingToGetItRight 7 635 10-06-2023, 01:39 PM
Last Post: McDee
  Quick question for anyone with AirCurve 10 VPAP njf1525 4 626 08-01-2023, 10:22 AM
Last Post: njf1525
  Saving time/date in ResMed S9 vpap adapt Ed in SoDak 4 484 06-18-2023, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Ed in SoDak
  [Pressure] aircurve 10 asv constantly corrects me and i can't adapt Emtvalenti 7 681 05-11-2023, 10:30 PM
Last Post: DevinJones
  [Treatment] Air curve Asv CPAP mode vs AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP mode (I don't adapt autoasv) Emtvalenti 0 399 05-07-2023, 05:06 PM
Last Post: Emtvalenti

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.