Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

iOS 10 out tommorrow -- upgrade an iPhone 6?
(09-18-2016, 08:24 AM)AlanE Wrote: lots of people are complaining about that. I like touch so I can unlock my phone with one hand while eating my burger with the other and using my knee to steer the car.

Oh man! You're THAT guy! Put down the phone and the sandwich and drive....Oh-jeez

(realize you were kidding. only a maroon would drive like that)
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-18-2016, 08:41 AM)Sleeprider Wrote:
(09-18-2016, 08:24 AM)AlanE Wrote: lots of people are complaining about that. I like touch so I can unlock my phone with one hand while eating my burger with the other and using my knee to steer the car.

Oh man! You're THAT guy! Put down the phone and the sandwich and drive....Oh-jeez

(realize you were kidding. only a maroon would drive like that)

I always assumed that is what knees are for - driving while eating and talking on the phone. Some of us also go to the extreme of getting married, so we have someone in the passenger seat to hold the steering wheel while we eat and chat.

I am not a Medical professional and I don't play one on the internet.
Started CPAP Therapy April 5, 2016
I'd Rather Be Sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-18-2016, 08:24 AM)AlanE Wrote: I like touch so I can unlock my phone with one hand while eating my burger with the other and using my knee to steer the car.

And you still have at least one foot free to do other tasks, assuming you have an automatic transmission auto. What could go wrong? Whistle

Road Warriors... gotta love 'em... bless their hearts.... Too-funny
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

(09-18-2016, 08:41 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: (realize you were kidding. only a maroon would drive like that)

Maroon? Interesting color.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-18-2016, 10:13 AM)justMongo Wrote:
(09-18-2016, 08:41 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: (realize you were kidding. only a maroon would drive like that)

Maroon? Interesting color.

"What a Maroon!" Bugs Bunny.

Post Reply Post Reply
lol Smile

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  iPhone question GrammaBear 5 219 01-18-2017, 04:14 AM
Last Post: holden4th
  Linux kernel upgrade ideas requested Crimson Nape 8 408 09-14-2016, 02:12 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Upgrade to El Capitan? 49er 31 2,764 01-25-2016, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Homerec130
  Rant - Want to throw IPhone out the window 49er 12 1,260 01-02-2016, 04:59 AM
Last Post: 49er
  On my 2nd iPhone 6 replacement in a year cate1898 4 607 12-20-2015, 08:16 PM
Last Post: ginzo
  New iPhone 5 ad cbramsey 6 2,863 09-25-2012, 07:58 AM
Last Post: mjbearit
  Can’t transfer photos from iphone to pc!? Wentworth Miller 5 2,699 09-07-2012, 07:10 AM
Last Post: weeble