Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

iSleep 20i software wandet
Sad 
iSleep 20i software wandet
Anyone has the software from GE Breas iSleep PC Software if ANYONE has it please contacting me .....
RE: iSleep 20i software wandet
(08-02-2012, 08:17 AM)kaiell Wrote: Anyone has the software from GE Breas iSleep PC Software if ANYONE has it please contacting me .....

Hi kaiell - welcome to Apnea Board!

The GE Breas iSleep PC Software is a commercial product. If anyone sends you a "free" copy it is likely a pirated copy and we don't allow the distribution of pirated software on Apnea Board.

I did find it available for $95 from Supplier #17 on the CPAP Supplier List, plus other DMEs may have it as well.

Smile
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Hι SUpersleeper why they don’t include the a software in the package I paid 1400 euros for this device is about 1720 $ when on the internet you can find it for 500$ . So who is the pirate??
(08-02-2012, 10:44 AM)kaiell Wrote: Hι SUpersleeper why they don’t include the a software in the package I paid 1400 euros for this device is about 1720 $ when on the internet you can find it for 500$ . So who is the pirate??

Yep, I agree 100%... I personally believe that all CPAP manufacturers should make data-capable CPAP devices and also offer (at little or no cost) a basic software package to provide to both health care workers and patients with basic summary data with graphs, etc. so folks can take a more active role in their own sleep apnea therapy. To a degree, ResMed has done this by making ResScan available for free, and I think others should follow suit - it would help their market share, in my opinion.

That said, the iSleep software package is legally the intellectual property of the company that developed it and they do have a right to distribute it the way they see fit (even if we think it will help them make more money by distributing it freely).

The reason we can't distribute un-authorized software on Apnea Board is a legal issue - we don't want them to sue us into oblivion... they have the law on their side and all it would take is one lawsuit to close the doors around here... we simply can't afford to defend ourselves with our small budget. We like keeping Apnea Board open, so this, unfortunately, is the way it has to be.

Thanks.

SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Hi kaiell, WELCOME! to the forum,!
trish6hundred
Wink 
Ηι !! SuperSleeper , Ηι !! trish6hundred
I know how the system works , but they stole my money and some how i will found a way to stole theιr own Software .
An eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth .
I don't want to create any problem to the forum but i had to ask ... !!!
Smile Smile Smile
(08-03-2012, 07:22 PM)kaiell Wrote: Ηι !! SuperSleeper , Ηι !! trish6hundred
I know how the system works , but they stole my money and some how i will found a way to stole theιr own Software .
An eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth .
I don't want to create any problem to the forum but i had to ask ... !!!
Smile Smile Smile

While I do sympathize with your frustration... now you have clearly and publicly stated you plan on stealing computer software. That is a crime in the U.S., and unfortunately, we cannot condone or allow Apnea Board to be used for any type of illegal activity. Your forum account has been terminated. Sorry, but this has to be done.

As a heads-up to others: please remember that if you promote illegal activity on Apnea Board, your account will be subject to termination.

Thanks for your understanding.

SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

(08-04-2012, 10:08 AM)SuperSleeper Wrote: you have clearly and publicly stated you plan on stealing computer software. That is a crime in the U.S., and unfortunately, we cannot condone or allow Apnea Board to be used for any type of illegal activity. Your forum account has been terminated.

Thanks

Heads up everyone... the OPs theory also won't work at your local car dealership should you try to walk off the lot with the cruise control, stereo, and racing rims the dealership "stole" from you when you didn't order them with the car. Don't ask me how I know. UnsureGrin

(08-04-2012, 10:08 AM)SuperSleeper Wrote: While I do sympathize with your frustration... now you have clearly and publicly stated you plan on stealing computer software. That is a crime in the U.S., and unfortunately, we cannot condone or allow Apnea Board to be used for any type of illegal activity. Your forum account has been terminated. Sorry, but this has to be done.

As a heads-up to others: please remember that if you promote illegal activity on Apnea Board, your account will be subject to termination.

Thanks for your understanding.

Well stated SS!!! Well-done
People come and people go, good call Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar 1.4.0 software time change keithy62 2 111 04-12-2024, 05:14 AM
Last Post: keithy62
  ReMed Airsense software/firmware Ralph436 22 1,200 01-23-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: george1945
  Contec CMS50E Pulse Oximeter Software John7 0 400 11-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: John7
  [Equipment] Which 24 Hr Oximeter to buy & PC/Tablet compatible software EasySleep 0 354 11-08-2023, 08:26 AM
Last Post: EasySleep
  Lowenstein Software shawsg 2 613 09-27-2023, 12:10 PM
Last Post: shawsg
  AirSense 11 Stopped Transmitting ?Related to Software Update? YankeeLaker 57 7,252 08-19-2023, 09:54 AM
Last Post: jijididit
  Lumis 100 and correct software for reading a sleep data?? doognibor 3 677 08-08-2023, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Dire

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.