Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ich kann nicht schlafen-[I can not sleep]
ich kann nicht schlafen-[I can not sleep]
Hallo, ich grüße Euch alle hier in diesem Forum

Vor einem Jahr bin ich auf Empfehlung des Arztes und auf Bestätigung des Labors auf ein neues Löwenstein-Gerät – Prisma 25 SC auf Therapie BIPAP, Modus /Bilevel-s/ mit Druck 14,5/10,5 umgestellt, mit dem Druck erreicht ich die beste Sauerstoffsättigung. Die vorherige CPAP-Therapie hat leider die Erwartungen nicht erfüllt. Dieses neue Gerät mit dieser Einstellung funktionierte nach einer Eingewöhnungsphase ganz gut bei mir aber seit 3 Monaten wird nicht mehr. Obwohl der AHI Wert morgens niedrig ist, schlafe ich sehr schlecht. Ich wache jede Stunde mit erhöhtem Puls u. auf Blutdruck. Mein Hausarzt hat mich auf eine doppelte Dosis Blutdruckmedikamente für die Nacht umgestellt, der Neurologe Antidepressiva verschrieben wegen Panikattacken Symptomen !?, vom Schlafmediziner habe ich Schlaftabletten bekommen und Überweisung zum Schlaflabor, da habe ich den Termin am 22.07. 2022!! Bis dahin ist es noch lange hin. Vielleicht kann mir jemand helfen diese Einstellungen zu ändern, damit ich endlich mal richtig schlafen kann…Ich würde mich freuen. Ich bedanke mich im Voraus.

[Moderator Note]
Translation:

Hello, greetings to all of you here in this forum

A year ago, on the recommendation of the doctor and on the confirmation of the laboratory, I switched to a new Löwenstein device – Prisma 25 SC on BIPAP therapy, mode /Bilevel-s/ with a pressure of 14.5/10.5, with which I reached pressure the best oxygen saturation. Unfortunately, the previous CPAP therapy did not live up to expectations. This new device with this setting worked quite well for me after a period of getting used to it, but it hasn't worked for 3 months. Although the AHI value is low in the morning, I sleep very badly. I wake up every hour with an increased heart rate and blood pressure. My family doctor switched me to a double dose of blood pressure medication for the night, the neurologist prescribed antidepressants because of panic attack symptoms!?, I got sleeping pills from the sleep doctor and I was referred to the sleep laboratory, so I have the appointment on July 22nd. 2022!! There is still a long way to go until then. Maybe someone can help me to change these settings so that I can finally sleep properly...I would be happy. I thank you in advance.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ..ich kann nicht schlafen...
..es ist noch etwas dazu...

[Moderator Note]
Translation:

..there is something else...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ich kann nicht schlafen-[I can not sleep]
I would like to take this opportunity to remind all members of Rule #4 - English only.

Rule #4. All posts must be made in the English language.

Thanks!
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 161 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 205 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Inconsistent Sleep Patterns and Confusing Sleep Studies - Please Review mperry99 17 1,360 10-14-2023, 04:20 PM
Last Post: mperry99
  [Diagnosis] Sleep deprivation vs sleep apnea - my therapy thread JRNfromAZ 2 807 08-01-2023, 02:43 PM
Last Post: JRNfromAZ
  Sleep apnea and CPAP use and it’s effect on HRV and Sleep Quaility tinyobject 1 1,011 01-21-2023, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  Random nights of short sleep due to several days mounting to too much sleep? CorruptAlligator 2 681 10-19-2022, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Lucid
  Home sleep test vs. sleep study at clinic rikkitikkitavi 14 3,200 02-18-2022, 08:46 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.