Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

import options and sessions in SH missing in OSCAR
import options and sessions in SH missing in OSCAR
1. I see that the SH options in preferences/import to combine close sessions and to combine short sessions have been removed from OSCAR.  in SH I had both of these turned off because my sleep is quite fragmented and I want each session and the awake gaps clearly shown.  OSCAR instead appears to default to combining sessions within some unspecified time frame.  this is a big loss for me. 

2.  yesterday I made 2 mistakes with my sd card.  first, I forgot to replace the card in the machine before a short nap.  second, when I did put it back in I failed to unlock the card until after my first full awakening an hour later.  these two sessions appear in SH in the list of sessions (with no data) and are included in calculations, time and ahi for example.  in contrast, neither of these sessions appear in OSCAR and look to be ignored in the statistics.

SH 1.0.0 beta 2 broken gl
OSCAR 1.0.0 r-2 with multi threading turned off
win10 home 64
resmed aircurve 10 asv

edit: I may have mis-titled this thread.  I expect flows to be missing for sessions without data.  title should say "sessions" rather than "flows".  I don't think I can edit the title.

Moderator note: Title has been edited.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: import options and flows in SH missing in OSCAR
The short sessions toggle was removed in Sleepyhead 1.1.0 before Oscar was born. Maybe that could be something they put back in later. (earlier versions of SH may have removed it also but that's the only version of SH i have installed atm)

You imported that day into OSCAR too? Just covering all bases here.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Actually your second issue sounds similar to this post: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...of-SH-data

Definitely a concern.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
thanks AlanE.

well, I for one would really like to see the short sessions toggle put back in. for that and a several other reasons OSCAR doesn't work as well for me as SH 1.0.0 beta 2 broken gl. SH 1.01 didn't work so well for me either.

I think my #2 is different than the issue described in the thread you linked. I'm not missing entire days. it's just that SH includes info about sessions for which the sd card was not available and factors them into statistics calculations while OSCAR apparently ignores them. while I'd love to see it corrected, it's not crucial in the short term. mostly I'm just bringing the problem to the attention of whoever is interested.

"You imported that day into OSCAR too? Just covering all bases here." sorry, I don't understand this question so I don't know how to reply.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 85 Yesterday, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Rescan app [doesn't see data import] kerm007 3 150 03-24-2024, 10:59 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  OSCAR Reports Omitted Some ResMed Sleep Sessions RTolley 2 128 03-17-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: RTolley
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,353 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  OSCAR SpO2 CSV import ST Dog 20 2,751 03-15-2024, 05:09 PM
Last Post: capman
  import data from Philips Alice NightOne into OSCAR FHTC 6 268 03-09-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Total Time In Apnea is missing ElUno 3 327 02-26-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.