Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

importing SD card patient data fails in Resscan
importing SD card patient data fails in Resscan
New install of latest ReSscan software today was successfull, with no errors. During initial prog run, Download Data fails with "No Devices Available, etc". File/Import similarly fails when I select the SD Card drive letter - I:. Selecting any other folder on the I drive also fails. Data file structure easily seen/read in Windows (Win7Pro).

I'm not using a card reader - just the SD/SDHC card slot in my desktop Asus pc.

Remstar Auto DOM 560P is my CPAP device - in my use since 9/2015.

Any ideas?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: importing SD card patient data fails in Resscan
LeeKopp,

Welcome

ResScan only works with Resmed devices. You need Encore(Basic or Pro) for a Philips-Respironics machine.

Pro link:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only

Basic Link:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only

Try SleepyHead. The link is at the top of the page.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello,

I am having the same issue as LeeKopp. The error code comes back with is the following: Connect a flow generator or data card and try again. I have a Resmed S9 Elite, the software I downloaded is v5.6. I created a profile as well I am using the SD card that came with my machine. The SD card is plugged into my card reader on my laptop however the Resmed software is not recognizing the SD card is plugged in.
Post Reply Post Reply
Did you install any device driver during ResScan installation?

Does your SD card is detected by your computer?
Post Reply Post Reply
I did not install any of the 3 drivers. Yes my laptop recognizes the SD card as being inserted. Very frustrating I deleted and reinstalled the software with the same outcome.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,256 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 146 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Importing Oximetry data billmelk 1 89 03-10-2024, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 321 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 328 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 268 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,605 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.