Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

importing from CMS50D+ to sleepyhead on mac
RE: importing from CMS50D+ to sleepyhead on mac
I do have the driver installed. Didn't help. Thx anyway.
Post Reply Post Reply
Have you tried any different cables?
I have problems all the time where one cable will work and another won't.

Mac's can be picky.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just bought a new cable that is specific to the device. No difference.
Post Reply Post Reply
Two years have passed and no one has solved this problem.

I have renewed the Apple software that had Mavericks by the Captain, I have decided to install cleanly without copying from the old one to avoid many problems if you make it migrated from the old system.

I installed the SleppHead, I have loaded the data of my Dreamstation SD, configured the oximeter with its USB-UART cable and the Drivers correctly,  I tested that it reads the direct data, but it starts the problems when you decide to import the CMS50D+ data.

I remember that in the Mavericks it started to transfer the data when I accidentally entered the oximeter menu.

SleepyHead was looking for the oximeter and says:

"Oximeter Import Wizard.
Select Upload Option CMS50

Scanning for compatible oximeters
Connecting to Oximeter
You need to tell your oximeter to begin sending data to the computer.
Please connect your oximeter, enter it's menu and select upload to commence data transfer."... 

But that menu does not appear on the oximeter. the oximeter records the data for a maximum period of 24 hours, but I remember again and again that if you did not do it properly the data was erased and forced to record another night.

Tonight I'm going to record my data and pray that tomorrow when I connect it to the Captain's iOS I can SleppyHead download the data.
Post Reply Post Reply
If you have CMS50D+ that has a micro USB port, it (probably) reports Firmware version 4.6.

If that is the case, use must use the cable that came with the oximeter, and you must select CMS50F with version 3.7 or above. You must also have the oximeter turned on and showing the Setting Menu to keep it from turning off immediately.

Hope this helps
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you very much, it is a response that I appreciate very much, now I understand why I did not download the data.

Tomorrow I will know if it has worked
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Importing blood oxymetry data from Samsung Health Scarmen 5 1,642 04-10-2024, 02:18 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Trouble importing data to Oscar bubbafoxus 2 213 03-22-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: bubbafoxus
  Importing Oximetry data billmelk 1 174 03-10-2024, 02:27 PM
  Need Computer drivers for Contec CMS50D+ Oximeter TomElgin 3 279 03-02-2024, 05:27 PM
Question Importing Data Only After A Certain Date ResMed AirCurve 10 somewherein413 4 368 02-14-2024, 05:40 PM
  OSCAR crash importing Well O2 Max data RobertFz 7 471 02-01-2024, 10:04 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Oscar importing csv files + O2 Insight Pro import eflat 1 391 10-24-2023, 10:10 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.