Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

importing sleepyhead data
I have upgraded to the latest sleepy head and it seems that I can not import the data from my old sleepyhead version. I have tried manually transferring the data and that does not seem to be working either. Am I missing something?

Thanks
Try using: Data->Rebuild CPAP Data->"Your CPAP"

Let us know if that doesn't help.
Statistics prove that people who have more birthdays live longer.
No that did not do it. I manually transferred all my data into the back up and nothing happened. I then transferred all of it into a SD card and I was able to transfer more. I am still missing about 8 months even though I can see the dates in the back up file.

Under the Sleepyhead Data folder->Profiles->"Username"->"CPAP Model"->Backup->"Year Recorded"; You might try creating a folder/directory somewhere on your computer and copy all the data from the various years to it. Go into SH and select this folder/directory for the CPAP Importer->Choose Folder.

Statistics prove that people who have more birthdays live longer.
When I started the latest SH I had a heck of a time importing my old data. I tried using the File/change data folder and it kept saying there was no valid SH data in the folder even though there was.
I finally got it to work by using the Import CPAP data icon on the start up screen. It has an option to Choose a Folder and as I recall that finally did see the data in the folder. On my machine the folder is in the Document/ SleepyHead Data/Profiles folder.
I've tried it all ways. I don't know if the data is corrupted but it just wont work.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sleepyhead & Phillips Respironics Leak Data Bart70 8 219 01-14-2017, 07:41 AM
Last Post: pupcamper
  Help with Sleepyhead and Data Johnboy 5 210 01-09-2017, 06:16 PM
Last Post: sonicboom
  Import S+ sleep state data into SleepyHead HZone 1 112 12-31-2016, 04:45 PM
Last Post: AlanE
  Remove SP02 data from Sleepyhead Cranberry Ray 2 116 12-30-2016, 07:29 PM
Last Post: Cranberry Ray
  Sleepyhead oximeter data-wrong days awoodby 5 564 11-04-2016, 11:27 PM
Last Post: SaldusMiegas
  SleepyHead on iMac with OS X - importing oximetry data Possum 9 1,140 11-04-2016, 12:28 PM
Last Post: AlanE
  Sleepyhead crashes on data import gerryjock 3 323 11-03-2016, 10:45 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider