Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

importing sleepyhead data
importing sleepyhead data
I have upgraded to the latest sleepy head and it seems that I can not import the data from my old sleepyhead version. I have tried manually transferring the data and that does not seem to be working either. Am I missing something?

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: importing sleepyhead data
Try using: Data->Rebuild CPAP Data->"Your CPAP"

Let us know if that doesn't help.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
No that did not do it. I manually transferred all my data into the back up and nothing happened. I then transferred all of it into a SD card and I was able to transfer more. I am still missing about 8 months even though I can see the dates in the back up file.
Post Reply Post Reply
Under the Sleepyhead Data folder->Profiles->"Username"->"CPAP Model"->Backup->"Year Recorded"; You might try creating a folder/directory somewhere on your computer and copy all the data from the various years to it. Go into SH and select this folder/directory for the CPAP Importer->Choose Folder.

Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
When I started the latest SH I had a heck of a time importing my old data. I tried using the File/change data folder and it kept saying there was no valid SH data in the folder even though there was.
I finally got it to work by using the Import CPAP data icon on the start up screen. It has an option to Choose a Folder and as I recall that finally did see the data in the folder. On my machine the folder is in the Document/ SleepyHead Data/Profiles folder.
Post Reply Post Reply
I've tried it all ways. I don't know if the data is corrupted but it just wont work.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 75 11 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Trouble importing data to Oscar bubbafoxus 2 87 03-22-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: bubbafoxus
  Importing Oximetry data billmelk 1 134 03-10-2024, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 289 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,628 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
Question Importing Data Only After A Certain Date ResMed AirCurve 10 somewherein413 4 335 02-14-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR crash importing Well O2 Max data RobertFz 7 427 02-01-2024, 10:04 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.