Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

importing sleepyhead data
I have upgraded to the latest sleepy head and it seems that I can not import the data from my old sleepyhead version. I have tried manually transferring the data and that does not seem to be working either. Am I missing something?

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Try using: Data->Rebuild CPAP Data->"Your CPAP"

Let us know if that doesn't help.
Post Reply Post Reply
No that did not do it. I manually transferred all my data into the back up and nothing happened. I then transferred all of it into a SD card and I was able to transfer more. I am still missing about 8 months even though I can see the dates in the back up file.
Post Reply Post Reply

Under the Sleepyhead Data folder->Profiles->"Username"->"CPAP Model"->Backup->"Year Recorded"; You might try creating a folder/directory somewhere on your computer and copy all the data from the various years to it. Go into SH and select this folder/directory for the CPAP Importer->Choose Folder.

Post Reply Post Reply
When I started the latest SH I had a heck of a time importing my old data. I tried using the File/change data folder and it kept saying there was no valid SH data in the folder even though there was.
I finally got it to work by using the Import CPAP data icon on the start up screen. It has an option to Choose a Folder and as I recall that finally did see the data in the folder. On my machine the folder is in the Document/ SleepyHead Data/Profiles folder.
Post Reply Post Reply
I've tried it all ways. I don't know if the data is corrupted but it just wont work.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dreammapper versus Sleepyhead data llaage 0 155 04-06-2017, 08:54 PM
Last Post: llaage
  Cannot Transfer Data to from CMS50D or E to SleepyHead ArthurP 3 184 04-02-2017, 07:56 AM
Last Post: ArthurP
Question SleepyHead only partially parses oximeter data Wrz77 1 161 03-30-2017, 11:55 PM
Last Post: Wrz77
  importing from CMS50D+ to sleepyhead on mac dottore 13 4,076 03-26-2017, 03:33 PM
Last Post: dottore
  Sleepyhead data/SD Card/New Machine pcplus2 1 249 03-25-2017, 09:21 AM
Last Post: Fedman
Grin Sleepyhead Wasn't Importing Most Recent Data gamegrrl 7 318 03-15-2017, 09:48 AM
Last Post: AlanE
Cool Historical Sleepyhead data looks strange after travel to different timezone vas2000 7 289 03-02-2017, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider