Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

interperting oscar data
interperting oscar data
Best data so far, after 2 months of mask leakage waking me up.
any insight looking at the data? I broke it into 3 screen shots so all the fields would show

can someone explain the AHI curve .. only two events for the night, but each looks like it lasts for over an hour ... could I be mis-reading the graph?

thanks
charlie

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Resmed Airsense 11/Resmed N20 memory foam mask,cervical collar, MyAir software, OSCAR for data analysis
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: interperting oscar data
Your AHI chart is a 1 hour rolling index. The chart is correct. And yes it is basically useless. I never look at it unless there is a question about it or I am testing.
Please arrange your charts in the standard order.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-30-2021, 09:02 AM)Gideon Wrote: Your AHI chart is a 1 hour rolling index.  The chart is correct.  And yes it is basically useless.  I never look at it unless there is a question about it or I am testing.
Please arrange your charts in the standard order.

Hmmm.. I did not intentionally change the order of the charts ... and do not know what the correct sequence is...

thank you for the info on the AHI .. it is confusing to say the least
Resmed Airsense 11/Resmed N20 memory foam mask,cervical collar, MyAir software, OSCAR for data analysis
Post Reply Post Reply
The most useful charts for diagnostic purposes are:

• Event Flags

• Flow Rate

• Pressure

• Leak Rate

• Flow Limit (Resmed only. Respironics includes Flow Limitation in Events)

• Snore

Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
Click
View. / Reset Graphics. / Standard

That way you don't have to drag and drop charts.
Post Reply Post Reply
cberistain,
Use the F12 key to take a Screenshot.  That should put the chart in order as to what graphs we like to see: Events, Flow rate, Pressure, Flow Limitation and Leak rate.  Anything else that is needed, we would request it.  

The link in my signature line can help guide you.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
cberistain  -  To organize your graphs in the correct order, go to the menu area in the upper left.  Select  View  ->  Reset Graphs  ->  Standard.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-30-2021, 10:57 AM)staceyburke Wrote: The most useful charts for diagnostic purposes are:
  • Event Flags

• Flow Rate

• Pressure

• Leak Rate

• Flow Limit (Resmed only. Respironics includes Flow Limitation in Events)

• Snore

thanks.. I set mine up that way .. and added spo2 after Snore.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New user OSCAR data after one week Everlong 2 102 03-26-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Everlong
  Current OSCAR Data Tylermdugan 0 63 03-26-2024, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Tylermdugan
  Need help with OSCAR data Abhi 5 400 03-26-2024, 05:31 AM
Last Post: BigWing
  First night done, now what? (OSCAR data attached) Stephaniea0213 5 140 03-20-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 143 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  Analyzing OSCAR DATA givememyusername 3 172 03-20-2024, 06:02 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Journey to cure UARS. OSCAR data attached gzaw 5 929 03-19-2024, 03:39 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.