Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

is there an extra large humidifier for resmed s9
is there an extra large humidifier for resmed s9
I have a Resmed S9 auto CPAP.  I live in Arizona and the humidity is very low.  The heated humidifier does not hold enough water to last all night.  I wake up with a very dry mouth and sometimes that causes canker sores.   

is there an extra large humidifier for resmed s9?   Is there an add-on humidifier that will increase the time I can use the CPAP?  Or, do I need to find a new unit with a much larger water chamber?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: is there an extra large humidifier for resmed s9
Someone years ago cobbled one together. Basically it was a modified humidifier. A hole was drilled in the top then a water bottle was inserted (actually a tube on the water bottle) was inserted thru the hole into the humidifier chamber. As the water level lowered to below the water level water would flow until it no longer did. there was some issue with holding the bottle up.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Headgear for very large heads NogginOff 1 39 5 hours ago
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Large leak panic sleepingbetterinFl 3 155 03-19-2024, 07:48 AM
Last Post: sleepingbetterinFl
  What can I do to stay on my front (positional apnea due to large tongue)? aplacelikethis 1 499 03-18-2024, 10:39 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Concerned about large leaks sleepingbetterinFl 5 162 03-14-2024, 05:56 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Large Increase in AHI with F20 Mask David milt 3 157 03-13-2024, 07:15 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Humidifier Chamber Leaks - Resmed 10 Old Mike 20 769 02-23-2024, 10:44 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  [CPAP] Dry mouth despite humidifier and full face mask Tactful3149 2 448 02-13-2024, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Tactful3149

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.