Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

keep waking and removing my mask.
RE: keep waking and removing my mask.
Maybe you take it off to kiss her goodnight. Very sweet. When you think about it, it's not a whole lot of fun to kiss someone goodnight when you're wearing a mask, so taking it off makes a lot of sense. You might want to consider putting it back on though.

Post Reply Post Reply
Well I think I fixed the issue. I have started using a bit of medical tape to keep the mask on. It sucks taking it off in the morning but I am back to feeling better. Thanks for all the suggestions guys.
Post Reply Post Reply
One guy would pin the hose to his tshirt so that when he took the mask off, it was near his face and the noise woke him up.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Flow Limit and frequent waking issues Premier1991 3 159 Yesterday, 08:07 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Gross Waking up anxious Gailofiowa 3 100 04-09-2024, 08:10 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
Angry Waking Up with CPAP, Not Getting Full Nights Rest. What Settings to Change? xgrea40 3 302 04-01-2024, 11:40 AM
Last Post: jcp519
Sad [Treatment] 10 Months In and Still Waking Up After 4 to 5 Hours Burnsy 3 375 03-14-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Burnsy
  [CPAP] Persistant night waking - Oscar results help please philjones 0 203 03-07-2024, 05:39 PM
Last Post: philjones
Sad [Symptoms] Traumatic life event. Now I'm waking up every night suffocating. BostonEngineer 9 446 03-03-2024, 12:44 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Waking up often Omenislost 3 308 03-01-2024, 10:51 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.