Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

leaks and AHI #
Thanks very much for all the feedback

the graph above was with nasal pillows...I have been going back and forth trying to achieve an optimal combination. I have been a mouth breather in the past but thought I was doing a good job keeping my mouth closed since going back on therapy in December. I have a hybrid mask that I tried one night but could not get a good seal during the mask test. And I got odd results the next day when I imported the data.

Post Reply Post Reply
My feeling about your leaks is that they were not great but not that bad. I also tend to think that they were mouth leaks, so a chin strap might help. I use a full face mask but still need to keep my mouth sealed to avoid dry mouth. I do fine for a period of time and then I need to go back to the chin strap. I guess my body forgets and has to be reminded.

Best Regards,

PaytonA
Post Reply Post Reply
thanks for the feedback!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Leaks and Mask Test mmdupas 11 293 03-20-2017, 02:55 PM
Last Post: thomashowe
  Leaks L/M harmon k 2 113 03-20-2017, 01:21 PM
Last Post: justMongo
  Do large leaks affect AHI numbers? ppca 8 242 03-19-2017, 02:30 AM
Last Post: ppca
  Do I still meet the 4 hour a night compliance if my mask leaks? UKwildcatfan 4 187 03-18-2017, 01:25 AM
Last Post: Ockrocket
  Large leaks Ctyankee 1 90 03-15-2017, 04:15 PM
Last Post: justMongo
  Mouth leaks getting worse, is FFM my only option? Hockenberry 10 857 03-13-2017, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Leemax
  Need Help with Aiefir F20 Leaks Melman 9 246 03-08-2017, 07:45 PM
Last Post: car54