Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

light pressure of the upper lip of the mask from the bridge of the nose
light pressure of the upper lip of the mask from the bridge of the nose
English below

Adaptation du masque ESON2 pour protéger le nez
Pour ma morphologie, j’ai trouvé qu’il fallait écarter la lèvre supérieure du masque de l’arête du nez car la mienne est très sensible.
J’ai pris un tube de mousse d’isolation de tuyaux de 10 cm (4 pouces) de diamètre 25mm (1 pouce) et avec 2 entailles a 1cm du milieu, en repoussant le dessus de la mousse vers l’intérieur, je fais sortir les sangles et les attache à leurs crochets d’origine. Le boudin de mousse écarte le masque de mon nez et améliore grandement le confort.
Photos :
-------------------------
Adaptation of the ESON2 mask to protect the nose
For my morphology, I found that it was necessary to light pressure of the upper lip of the mask from the bridge of the nose because mine is very sensitive.
I took a tube of pipe insulation foam: 10 cm (4 inches) in diameter 25mm (1 inch) and with 2 notches 1cm from the middle, pushing the top of the foam inwards, I pull the straps out and attach them to their original hooks. The foam pudding relieve the mask pressure from my nose and greatly improves comfort. Photos:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: light pressure of the upper lip of the mask from the bridge of the nose
Great idea!  I'm sure it will help some other folks with similar comfort problems.
Machine:  ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto
Mask:  Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone else have trouble breathing through their nose when sleeping? POOKISTAN 4 108 2 hours ago
Last Post: staceyburke
  Hybrid Masks more comfortable than over the nose FF mask? sleepingbetterinFl 6 187 04-20-2024, 09:07 AM
Last Post: cps22
  [Equipment] Any tips on how to get better airflow in under nose masks/hybrid full face masks? jake79 16 322 04-19-2024, 10:58 AM
Last Post: jake79
  Dripping Nose Lesley19 3 129 04-10-2024, 01:50 AM
Last Post: Lesley19
  Horrible chemically burned bacon smell in nose after water reservoir runs dey icashootnstar 13 1,941 03-18-2024, 09:39 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Sad Blinking Red light on my Airsense 10 machine please ? What does it mean cajones 9 11,695 03-15-2024, 02:34 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Full Face Mask Recommendations for Minimal Bounce with Pressure Support Unkikonki 15 683 03-14-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: RLRoth

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.