Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

logging pulse ox suggestions
logging pulse ox suggestions
Just wondering where and what model of logging pulse ox meter you have found that works well with sleepyhead? Is the Contec 50f the only unit out there that will export to a csv file? (I'm prepared to do some programming to massage the data from another brand/model so it'll import into sleepyhead).

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: logging pulse ox suggestions
The Contec CMS-50 chip is the most popular.  SleepyHead  doesn't import SpO2 in a .csv format.  It uses the .spo2 file.  The SpO2 Assistant that accompanies the CMS-50 model will allow you to export the spo2 datafile into a .csv format.  The CMS-50F and I models are much easier to download than the 50D+ model.  However, the 50D+ model is less expensive.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: logging pulse ox suggestions
The newest CMS50D+ with the micro USB connector and special cable use the same protocol as the 50F and I models. The current SleepyHead version doesn't handle the lack of date and time, and that will be fixed in the coming SleepyHead.
My problem with the 50D+ is that it is very bulky on the finger, and can slide off fairly easily.
My problem with the 50F is that the OLED died, and I can't see anything, even in the dark.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giving up Evora, need suggestions PaulaO2 8 129 7 hours ago
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Looking for suggestions chzuck 31 548 04-13-2024, 04:03 PM
Last Post: chzuck
  Pulse oximeter recommendations? p123 17 1,482 04-13-2024, 12:31 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Product Suggestions To Help Prevent Back Sleeping mawaw1992 6 172 04-07-2024, 09:19 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Added an O2/Pulse meter to my therapy: Phaleronic 21 667 04-04-2024, 11:21 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 27,615 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147
  Complex Sleep Apnea? Suggestions? Unkikonki 55 3,096 03-08-2024, 08:35 PM
Last Post: stevew168

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.