Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

looking for a critique? senior members? advise? please help
looking for a critique? senior members? advise? please help
Hi, I'm sorry if I'm sounding like a broken record here, would love one of the senior members/experts could chime in and help me explain what is going on here, I've not been on cpap very long, and honestly was hoping to feel better with it, I can say that I don't feel any improvement with my sleep, although my AHI has come way down.... from the 70s, to somewhere between .5 and 10 on most days, I wish I had more stability in my numbers, considering ordering another mask, just to see if that might be my culprit of high leak rate, although the only air I feel im loosing is out of the exhaust port.
I'm not waking up with dry mouth, sore eyes, ect...

I'd really appreciate a review.

Thanks in advance.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: looking for a critique? senior members? advise? please help
This is not what your were asking for, but your therapy seems very good with low AHI and normal respiration, and reasonably stable pressure through the night. The leak rate is a problem, and I think nasal pillows might be easier to maintain a seal. There may be some air coming from your mouth at times. Nothing in these charts would make me inclined to change settings. If this is typical for your sleep, there is only 5.5 hours and you are stopping therapy around 4:00 AM. Not enough sleep there to feel great.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: looking for a critique? senior members? advise? please help
Thank you very much, I think this is exactly what I was asking for. I've gone ahead and ordered an airfit p10 nasal pillow mask, I will post results after a few days of use.

Thank you!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First Night Looking for advise wjg1 4 235 03-12-2024, 06:34 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
  [Mod Note] Attention Advisory Members - Vote Now Sleeprider 1 337 02-27-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  [Admin Note] Members-Only FILES SuperSleeper 13 454 02-16-2024, 06:28 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  CPAP Data advise DaCronic072 1 314 01-02-2024, 05:14 AM
Last Post: DaCronic072
  Advise requested: Should I LOWER my pressure? Aknakon 21 1,178 12-22-2023, 08:25 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New CPAP user here. Ready to learn. Please advise how I can improve! Sleepyman12 4 530 12-13-2023, 05:51 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
Sad [Treatment] Need help/advise after changing BiPAP Machine dnar82 6 736 09-29-2023, 06:59 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.