Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

mac?
mac?
I clicked a link to download a Mac version of the rescan software, but then received what appears to be a windows only version -- along with a note that there is no mac support,

Does someone have a working link to rescan mac-compatible software?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: mac?
The ResScan software by ResMed has never had a Mac version. At this point, only the older version of SleepyHead (0.9.8-testing) is available for the Mac. I believe it has some problems with handling the AirCurve A10 data format. The new version is in final beta development and will be available as soon as testing is complete and a new licensing and distribution model is worked out.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: mac?
(03-22-2016, 10:29 AM)pholynyk Wrote: The ResScan software by ResMed has never had a Mac version. At this point, only the older version of SleepyHead (0.9.8-testing) is available for the Mac. I believe it has some problems with handling the AirCurve A10 data format. The new version is in final beta development and will be available as soon as testing is complete and a new licensing and distribution model is worked out.

OK---thank you for sparing me more time trying to figure this out....

I actually spent the $$$ to get a resmed oximeter, the data go to my doctor's office which apparently is too busy to email results to me each day as planned... so I guess I have to be patient on all accounts...or take a much-needed nap......
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.